Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 08:22
This is a 17+ page History of the Secret Cabal that quietly rules our world from 5,000 BC to modern times. It is harsh but only part of the story.

Big things are coming to Pass. Titans will be Toppled, Mountains Moved & Entire System’s uprooted & replaced with the Triumph of Good over Evil. 2022 will be a BANNER YEAR for The Great Awakening. We live in a time of Wonder & Amazement of like the World has rarely known. NCSWIC-WWG1WGA-GOD WINS!

*Donations for Digs are greatly appreciated. Obviously I provide all of this work (very gladly) for free (and always have) because the TRUTH is all that matters to me but it is time consuming and if anyone out there is in a position to, any and all contributions would go a long way toward keeping me going and my Deep Dive’s prolific. Thank you in advance for any consideration if you are in a position to help and are so inclined.

Paypal & Venmo: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
Patreon: Patreon.com/HammurabiNI4NI

*Parts 2 & 3 in comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
The evil powers have exalted themselves into a place where they can never return - HELL. They all gave their souls to Satan and negotiated a deal for immense wealth, power to rule this earth and eternal life. Do they really believe they can destroy the human race, the planet earth and just walk away into a place of grandeur? Satan cleverly never explained to them that HE as well as ALL OF HIS DEMONS will spend eternity in HELL.
Revelations 21:

"Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Eternity is FOREVER AND EVER.
09:43 PM - Sep 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it