Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 10:13
Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 01:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 January, 02:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They’re fall is more intriguing to me than my Ascension. I feel deeply that seeing these false idols lose everything- including thier life- is tantamount to our fight❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Since we really don't know what comes after I don't wish them dead. It may be too good for them. If I had a choice would love to see them begging for a $600 stimulus check. I would want them to be worried about what their next meal. What corner they can sleep without being beat up. Poor AF
02:21 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 January, 05:00
May I suggest the same faith for them than they gave to our children ??? Maybe ask the parents who loose a child (for adrenochrome) to help you with a solution. The people who only cheat /steal money , i don´t care. But for the children,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no !

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
22 January, 10:42
And the endurance for decades of such blessingsQ

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 January, 06:45
😊🙂🙃 Amen to that

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 January, 05:22
Agree.
And the interesting thing is, if one of us saw one of them starving and begging for food, we would give them food, unlike what they've done with us.
The difference is choice -
We chose God and have His Spirit by His Grace; & can't stand to see suffering.
In the words of the keeper of the cup of Christ in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, "They chose......poorly.

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
22 January, 04:09
all in fema camp were they get vaxed 3x plus booster then drop them of on a isle with almost no food or water and let them fight to the dead

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 January, 04:05
If I am honest, when my daughter was 4, a man came to our door and shot my husband and he died in my arms. My world fell apart. Things just kept going down hill with tragedy after tragedy afterwards. I even went to jail for murder ...6 months, denied bond, taken from my baby girl. Lost the love of my life..anyways.... What I learned from that is seeing death, holding it in my arms before it left, I never want to see again. In saying that, some of these ...things have no conscious. Some may not even have a soul so for them death is probably best. Others should be IMO imprisoned for life, any public humilation would even be good since they thought they were untouchable but I held death and I would hate for anyone to have on their conscious that they helped end a life. They do that....We don't. Also VK, I agree! Death may be too good for them but let our HEAVENLY FATHER decide if they live or die. Oh & they caught the man who shot my husband. He spent 18 months 😔 Just speaking my ❤

22 January, 05:25
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
😞😢🙏

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
23 January, 08:45
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
I am so sorry, I believe an Eye for an Eye, no more Focus Groups tainted and embedded with Luciferians. Law and Order, Rule of Law, Humanity for he Civility in Natures and God's Law.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
22 January, 03:59
I so understand the anger and need for Justice. I'm just in the place where I trust Divine Justice. God always has the best plan, over man. In God We Trust.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 January, 03:44
Ventilators isn't a bad option. 👍

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 January, 03:55
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Bingo. With a Huge Dose of Remdesivir first!

Maybe a Few should be ordered to partake in a satanic sacrifice of some of their own... for a little lesson in Empathy? 🤷‍♀️. I know God is the
Judge and revenge is for him, but my brain can’t help but wander into revengeful thoughts at times. 🤦‍♀️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 January, 04:05
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I Dont Want THEM Touching MY FOOD, Never,EVER Again. THEY Have Chemical Poisoned EVERYTHING THEY Have Touched. I Cant EVER Trust THEM.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 03:02
Gonna post this, and from this point, you can call me Archivist😂

David Mulloy @singindavey
22 January, 09:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Good Point, but in my point of view, Kicking the hornets nest was necessary to Get Folks awake...
Once the people see some of the Big Fish actually Going Down, we can start asking this question of everyone, and I believe it will turn around faster than we can Imagine!!
Most people do not enjoy being Angry, and when they see the ship finally being righted, happiness will return. People tend to gravitate towards happy people, just like Moths who move from the Darkness towards the Light... We just need To "Be That Light" and those who once united in anger, will see the united becoming more at ease, and eventually, we will be united in Glory!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 January, 09:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Thats The Part I Am Most Excited About, Uniting As Patriots! WooHoo!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 January, 02:42
Purgatory in a word.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 02:40
🎯

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. -Rev 18:6

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 January, 02:37
I hear your vision, VK,
but I pray every single
deep state-pedo-satan-worshipping-central-banking-
murdering-torturing-sick-diabolic-demon
is DIS-CREATED!
As in NEVER EXISITNG
ETERNALLY
EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN
in all Creation!! 💪😼💥

#Checkmate
#NCSWIC
#godwon

22 January, 05:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That would be ideal.
Erased from time and eternity!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 January, 06:49
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
agreed

Other Half @Otherhalf
22 January, 02:28
I suspect the only way they will understand why it was wrong to behave as they did would be to live a life of struggle, trapped and powerless as they work ever harder for a carrot they’ll never reach. After years of such a life, they might begin to see the value in no one ever being put in such a position.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
22 January, 03:08
In response Other Half to her Publication
Wanting life to be over because it's too hard to make it.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 January, 02:23
Brilliant.❤️