Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 10:13
Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked
01:42 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 January, 08:03
[they] sealed [their] fate...

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
22 January, 04:19
Wipe out the DEBT🧨

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 January, 03:10
In fact, the split between the people started already in Sumerian times. They have spent thousands of years planning and executing this. They too have had setbacks, but by passing the protocol, the blueprint, in secret societies, the plan could survive the centuries. Now it falls!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 January, 02:58
.V.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
22 January, 02:57
It's going down...I'm calling timber....

Lori Victoria @LoriVictoria
22 January, 02:27
“12/21 - take it away”

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 January, 02:05
They’re fall is more intriguing to me than my Ascension. I feel deeply that seeing these false idols lose everything- including thier life- is tantamount to our fight❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 02:21
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Since we really don't know what comes after I don't wish them dead. It may be too good for them. If I had a choice would love to see them begging for a $600 stimulus check. I would want them to be worried about what their next meal. What corner they can sleep without being beat up. Poor AF

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 January, 02:02
baahahaha VK. Gather eggs all in one basket and poof.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 January, 01:58
Stock market fook-ery we will all pay for though. Most normal people have retirement tied up there and hands are mostly tied (401K penalties) as far as getting out of dodge pre-crash. Alot of people like me saw it coming but lacked savy to make a move. I'll take my lumps if it brings an end.

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
22 January, 01:56
Saw a sticker on back window of yhruck in western Md yesterday that said #Fooked Lol, I know who started that! #WINNING

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 01:48
maybe they forgot about 13818 and 13848, or maybe these people really ARE stupid.

either way, 1221 takes it ALL away.

the wealth of the wicked is saved up for the righteous.
…and the meek shall inherit the Earth.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 January, 01:44
A selfless act changed it all.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 January, 02:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
nice 144 ts :)

Can't wait to find out what that was!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 January, 02:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
A selfless act will change it all has always felt foreboding to me…