Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 10:13
Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 01:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
They’re fall is more intriguing to me than my Ascension. I feel deeply that seeing these false idols lose everything- including thier life- is tantamount to our fight❤️🙏🇺🇸🐸
02:05 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 02:21
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Since we really don't know what comes after I don't wish them dead. It may be too good for them. If I had a choice would love to see them begging for a $600 stimulus check. I would want them to be worried about what their next meal. What corner they can sleep without being beat up. Poor AF

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts