Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Everyone who played the game gets their assets seized. Those who didn’t get a windfall: the meek are having their inheritance. Biggest wealth transfer in history. At least that’s the sense I make of what I see and hear.
10:13 AM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
18 February, 04:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
“1221 takes it away!!!” Kappy lives!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
30 January, 03:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 January, 05:47
Those that played the game should be left to the streets, those
that are not executed...those that have been on the streets have
to be institutionalized or work training boot camps...
You can not "FIX" things and still have all the homeless.(majority
are dangerous psychotics) Much of this countries citizens haven't a clue as to what I am talking about

Peek Oil @Peekoil
24 January, 01:35
soon

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 January, 05:58

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 02:15
Welcome To The New Jerusalem,

Warrior,

Q

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 January, 08:09
As long as we don't lose everything, I'll be happy. I'm more worried about a stock market crash and losing everything I've worked for all my life, just a year before retirement.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 January, 10:45
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I did hear a few sources mentioning that the stock market was going to crash. They suggested taking your money out and invest in silver or gold.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 January, 05:06
Meek shall in inherit the earth. Welcome to Israel. You're living in it.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
22 January, 04:41
i would rather have this great divide that separates our nation ended publicly then get a windfall. i want my friends and family back.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 January, 04:02
YES + I Agree + Prophetically Speaking + I See things in this Order...

>>>------------< >

1) Return of Elijah / #SaveTheChildren > < >
2) Luke 8:17 / All Secrets Revealed + Noised About > < >
3) Former+Latter Rain / #FallOfTheWicked + Giant Revival > < >
4) BIBLICAL + Transfer of Wealth + From the Wicked to the Just > < >

It Seems to me this is The Refreshing + Before the Tribulation > < >

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 January, 03:59
Well the BOOK says: "...and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just." (Proverbs 13:22b)
Yep!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 January, 03:53

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 January, 03:32
NESARA GESARA ANNOUNCED IN ARIZONA.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
22 January, 03:43
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
proof

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
22 January, 03:07
I hope that we will not get stuck in materialism, but that spiritual values will also play a greater role in society. Justice must be there, the crimes are too great.

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 January, 02:58
✨328✨

Castello Romano @Castelloromano
22 January, 02:55
Gravitas: Biggest Covid scam in the world? - YouTube

Around $100 billion was swindled from the American stimulus package in 2020. Conmen used 'unemployment benefits' to buy sports cars and multi-million dollar ...

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
22 January, 02:44
IRAQI DINAR 🚀

XRP CRYPTO 🚀

These two financial vehicles are posed to transfer trillions of dollars to the Patriot and the Lightworker communities, amongst others.

There will likely be other Prosperity funds separate from these.

Don't miss your ticket. Not a financial advisor.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 January, 02:02
Absolutely! Instead of robbing the rich and giving to the poor, it was the rich that robbed and robbed and robbed the poor and now [they] must pay for it both monetarily and spiritually!

I wouldn't want to be in their shoes at judgment day...Pain coming!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 January, 01:55

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 January, 01:52
Found this in LT's "And We Know" latest video show notes. 😎👍

https://rumble.com/vt1t7k-...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 January, 01:48
I agree 💯

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 01:46
I HAVE NOT YET HEARD OF ANYONE RECEIVING WINDFALLS YET. SO WE ARE WAITING FOR THE WEALTH TRANSFER INHERITANCE. i HOPE TO SEE IT SOME DAY.

i WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE THE ASSETS SEIZED, AND MOSTLY FOR THEM TO HAVE TO PICK OUT THEIR OWN CARDBOARD BOX TO LIVE IN, THE WAY THEY EXPECTED US TO DO SO. AND THEY WON'T HAVE ANYONE COOKING, CLEANING, OR TAKING CARE OF THEM. SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT TO WIPE THEIR OWN BUTTS INSTEAD OF EXPECTING OTHER SOT DO IT FOR THEM.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 01:42
Think about how hard they worked to accumulate during all this.
#Fooked

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 January, 08:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
[they] sealed [their] fate...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 10:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
22 January, 01:37
Luke 16:29-31

New King James Version

29 Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’ ”

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 January, 12:45
The funny money we have now will be what it's actually worth, nothing, that's why [they] have been and are buying so much gold and property and assets, it will all be taken from them, the humiliation will be perfect, no more power, no more money, no more property, no more assets, just the noose...

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 January, 02:35
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
About time "they will own nothing" and (NOT) be happy about it!!!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
22 January, 09:36
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
And whoever is buying the so-called "elites'" real estate and personal property, their assets will be seized. Buh-bye Black Rock!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 January, 12:29
EO 13818 😼💪🇺🇸🦅💥

Peyseurs, a single bloodline family - $34 Quadrillion in the bank
Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Royals - Quintillions of $s
Drug cartels, Big Tech, Big Pharma, Governments - Zillions of $s
Gold seized in D.U.M.B.S - a Googolplex, past counting

THIS INFINITE WEALTH
that the deep state demons stole from Humanity
is being repatriated to all the
people, families, cities, provinces, states & countries
from whom it was stolen.
The cabal kept meticulous records of their theft
as a way of gloating for them
but that's been flipped into a blessing
because it brings perfect Divine Restoration to all 🕊️

#GodWins
#NESARAGESARA
#QUANTUM
#QFS
#GoldBacked
#Jubilee
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
22 January, 11:28
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It’s going to be a beautiful new world. Our world not theirs.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 January, 01:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
22 January, 12:22
ready to start a new foundation not only for my family but for the community

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
22 January, 12:19
NESARA

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
22 January, 10:16
🙏🙏🙏