Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?
04:39 PM - Jan 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
13 January, 09:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Idk I got off Gab yesterday. I like it here so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 January, 12:29
In response Diana Dale to her Publication
Glad to have you with us “D” anything We can do?❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 January, 01:16
I am still trying to figure out GAB..just read any interesting post
that is pro Trump or pro Trump/anon movement which has many comments--read all the comments--many postings will have a
majority of Haters for Trump/Q/anons/Trump voters..
And many of the haters Bio's show they are pro Trump or MAGA
or pro justice against deep state, etc.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 01:12
VK proved his connection at the poker game at Camp David yrs ago besides all the syncs and comms since.

Dont yall think maybe we could finish that game now?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 01:10
Well, do you really want to know what has jumped out at Nana, idk why but it just keeps throw itself out there to me.

When we started this journey 3 yrs ago I thought that Gen.Flynn was very close to DJT & JR.

From the many times JOS has told the story of Flynn & Sidney coming to the WH to plead their case for DJT to act after the Nov2020 election it appears to me that while a lg & very necessary part of this, Flynn's group seems to be more military side ¬ as close as I orign. thought to DJT & JR,.

JOS mentioned that while they made a good case there were things DJT knew that they did not. Lending me to see they were not inside with Q.

There seems to be split between Flynn's group & JR's group, Flynn canceled event when JOS said coming.
The split has recently become more apparent & groups like WTM, Bards of War...lean toward Flynn &military while JRs group lean more toward reality of it all & God's consciousness.
Kinda like the difference between religious & spirit

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 January, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
QakeLady agrees with Nana, there seems to be an issue with the Flynn/Powell and the Wood truths. Although I also agree with part of your insight about JOS, I think it goes a bit deeper, there is something going on with the whole truther movement and currently many LARPS being exposed (some deadly exposures).

I miss the fam we had on Twatter bc not everyone in our purge came here and/or came and left. I prefer here than any other platform (so far wink, wink)💗😂

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 January, 07:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Basically, Trust no-one having “A group” is over rated.
People prove themselves on their own merit.
Pushing people to think for themselves is key.
There is to much false security in getting confidence in numbers.
It is kind of like do what is right because you know it is for the best no matter who agrees with your decision.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 January, 08:06
Why do many of them not acknowledge the existence of VK ? I mean he has dropped plenty of proofs he is in the know.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
12 January, 10:06
Put a call out in the early days, a few responded they weren't interested. AU doesn't pull the #'s they crave. The current push/pull going on screams larp. Not going to lie, it's disconcerting. They can keep the shills. I'm good here w/fam.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 January, 09:53

Not Important @Notimportant
12 January, 09:50
People seem to be addicted to drama thru all the programming channels showing drama 24/7 on the tel-lie-vision along with music lyrics & the 440hz pumping into the mind causing chaos, which then spills out into their daily lives (verbage, beliefs, relationships & reality).

How do you red pill those who don't even know or realize or admit they are addicted to drama?

YOU DO IT WITH MORE DRAMA.
pshyce is as pshyce does.

The drama deprogramming comes after they are red pilled thru drama. Not a fan, but it is what it is & it's working.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
13 January, 05:42

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Zachary what I was thinking. 👍

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 January, 09:50
"Do a Ter" Meme comes to mind....

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 January, 07:24
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Knock knock, ... Good One ... LOL

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 January, 12:56
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Yep, that's what I was thinking when I read about this yesterday.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
12 January, 09:49
I’ve thought about that too in the past. Just like some anons that used to be on twitter (prior to the purge) chose to go to Gab and are not on AnonUp.
I think it’s because they care more about the massive following. WTM has 251K followers on Telegram. AnonUp doesn’t have that amount of anons (at least I don’t think they do, otherwise they’d all be following VK).
It’s just my opinion- but I think the true anons (Patriots) are on AnonUp. If you’re not on AnonUp yet you followed VK and many other anons on twitter, I find it suspicious as to why you wouldn’t be on AnonUp.

Here’s another thing I’ve noticed. The number of followers in each channel on Telegram could be inflated (by a lot) because certain channels have a massive bot problem in the comments area. So it could be that some of these channels want to come across as having a larger following than what they really have. They couldn’t do that on AnonUp.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
13 January, 06:37
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Also, on Telegram it’s almost impossible to tell if the accounts are authentic, then after a while there is a “fake” stamp on them. Its all so arbitrary and many accounts have identical posts. Also, some seem to be selling something. There is something wrong with their system if over 50% are fraudulent accounts.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 January, 08:08
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
It takes time for any platform to build an identity and define its niche or purpose. There are unavoidable trade-offs making choices over anything. AnonUp has a distinct role being very “insider” and “high vibe”. Gab is on a different mission with building a complete digital economy suite.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 January, 09:46
An anon left us the other day and deactivated his account.

Reason was because VK had covid twice LOL

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
13 January, 08:23
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
For REAL?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 January, 05:42
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Are you kidding me? OMG...I'm Speechless, so I'll drop one.

💧749
https://www.qagg.news/?q=%...

Anonymous 02/12/2018 11:44:06 ID:a4bb61
Archive Bread/Post Links: 351166 / 351343
Direct Link: 351343
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep)
(might be reaching, but throwing it out there)

>>351343
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 January, 09:43
Only trust God.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
12 January, 09:46
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Well then, don't you trust what you just said?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 January, 09:39
What is WTM?

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
12 January, 09:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We The Media

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
13 January, 12:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you, I was about to ask the same.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 January, 09:36
They're here.

They're all here.

Hopefully president Trump is too.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 January, 09:00
Who's, WTM? Please excuse me. But? Im, slow🤷

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 January, 09:02
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
we the media

Bay 17d @Bay17d
12 January, 08:53
I'm only on AU, but judging by what's being talked about these are my OPINIONS from my observations.

Tactics are Divide into echo chambers and Conquer.

Get echo chambers to attack one another.

Q movement is being targeted directly.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
12 January, 08:14
Interesting. This was posted by Lin Wood on Telegram.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 January, 01:44
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 January, 07:47
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
All drama. Glad we don't have that division, back-stabbing, and hatred over here.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
12 January, 07:58
I have accounts on different platforms Telegram included. Some people just like different platforms to work with. I go to different platforms and gleen info to do my own research. WWG1WGA

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
12 January, 07:54
Bingo

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
12 January, 07:13
has Juan o Savin being on any of their platforms?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
12 January, 11:46
In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication
he said hed only ever use his website

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 January, 07:01
I follow a couple on facebook from WTM. They have a real burning stance against Flynn. Also quite cozy with Lin. I don’t comment, just watch. What’s your rake Doq?

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 January, 07:01
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
*take

Stand & Hold the Line @BtrL8Nvr
12 January, 07:25
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
On Telegram it is the opposite. WTM has no love for Lin at all and vice versa. It is a full on battle with him right now. Full support of General Flynn.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 January, 06:34

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 January, 06:34
Just perused WTP ... found this ...
however, it wouldn't let me leave a message??

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 January, 06:16
Capitals = 109, and 17 in gematria.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 January, 06:07
One more thing: AU is for Anons to share information that is largely unknown to the public. SOME of the information is best KEPT from the public at this time. It is up to each Anon to determine what amount of that information is to be shared OUT THERE.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 January, 06:06
Hmm. general Flynn supporters? No wonder.

12 January, 06:01
For whatever reason, I can't get on Telegram unless given a direct link to a post or page. Here is We The Media's description:

We The Media ⭐️⭐️⭐️
WeTheMedia
251K Subscribers
16.4K Photos
6.61K Videos
192 Files
19.3K Links
Real News: For The People By The People.

NOTE:
WE DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE. ANY MEMBERS THAT VIOLATE THIS CHANNEL’S POLICY WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. PERIOD.

The 3 Stars represent our support for General Flynn.

12 January, 05:58
This is the first I've heard of WTM. I had to look it up to find out what you were talking about. Now that I know, I wouldn't think it's a good idea to question the patriotism of WTM members. As Alex Jones says, there need to be MORE platforms telling the truth, not a competition between those platforms.

I will say this: anyone who tries to take a dump on General Flynn is making a huge mistake. I can also bet that ANY and ALL suspicion of Flynn comes from the accuser of the brethren, Lin Wood.

Number 1 target of the Deep State: General Flynn
Number 1 target of Lin Wood: General Flynn
Connect dots please.

AU is for Anons. Other platforms are for patriots in general. Not every patriot is an Anon. AU is NOT the battlefield. Twitter, FB, Instagram, YT, Reddit, etc. are the battlefields.
How many Anons are on the battlefield?

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 January, 07:02
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Thank You

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 January, 08:03
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
NUMBER 1 target of the Deep State is "YOU". With regard to the in-fighting between groups on Telegram... sometimes you have to toss the rug over the fence and beat it until the dirt spills out.

What is hidden in the dark will quickly be revealed in the light.... faster today than in years past. All is part of the plan God has made.

Angel Joy @superradangel
12 January, 05:28
Doq, what do you make of Q mentioninn big anons then? For example, Karli…
Disinfo? Necessary?

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
12 January, 05:20
There is def some bad vibes over there. Anytime you question something they say youre a bot or Lin Wood sent you😂

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 January, 12:50
In response Jaima Travis to his Publication
LMAO 😂😂