Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 04:39
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well, do you really want to know what has jumped out at Nana, idk why but it just keeps throw itself out there to me.

When we started this journey 3 yrs ago I thought that Gen.Flynn was very close to DJT & JR.

From the many times JOS has told the story of Flynn & Sidney coming to the WH to plead their case for DJT to act after the Nov2020 election it appears to me that while a lg & very necessary part of this, Flynn's group seems to be more military side ¬ as close as I orign. thought to DJT & JR,.

JOS mentioned that while they made a good case there were things DJT knew that they did not. Lending me to see they were not inside with Q.

There seems to be split between Flynn's group & JR's group, Flynn canceled event when JOS said coming.
The split has recently become more apparent & groups like WTM, Bards of War...lean toward Flynn &military while JRs group lean more toward reality of it all & God's consciousness.
Kinda like the difference between religious & spirit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
Basically, Trust no-one having “A group” is over rated.
People prove themselves on their own merit.
Pushing people to think for themselves is key.
There is to much false security in getting confidence in numbers.
It is kind of like do what is right because you know it is for the best no matter who agrees with your decision.
07:23 AM - Jan 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 08:20
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Well Nana has different levels of trust but complete trust?
Only God and my daughter and I know her weaknesses.
Yes we all have to look at everything for our selves and see what "we" believe to be true and what resonates with us, but make no mistake as a species to evolve we also have to recognize that we also "need" each other, we need interaction and communication.

We HAVE to learn how to be sovereign individuals cohabitating together in God's consciousness where we are "separate" but also "ONE". We have to learn to get along together.
That is the only way we evolve, anything less leads to self destruction.
This is what God has caused me to see.

3yrs ago I knew we were energy beings inside these Earth suits & that I had nothing to fear when I left it again, but I had no idea about God's consciousness. NOT even thro my NDE did I realize that his consciousness works like this.

wainthepain01