Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 04:39
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 January, 07:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I follow a couple on facebook from WTM. They have a real burning stance against Flynn. Also quite cozy with Lin. I don’t comment, just watch. What’s your rake Doq?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stand & Hold the Line @BtrL8Nvr
On Telegram it is the opposite. WTM has no love for Lin at all and vice versa. It is a full on battle with him right now. Full support of General Flynn.
07:25 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BtrL8Nvr in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 08:43
In response Stand & Hold the Line to her Publication
Questions paint full picture

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
12 January, 08:34
I disagree Lin has a huge following rom Patriots on Telegram. I believe it's the questionable Paytriots that have no love for him.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 January, 08:58
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
I have no clue what the original post even says yet. I read the comment on my feed about your standing with Mr. Wood snd immediately responded in support. I came to proclaim. That, I am with Mr. Lin Wood "ALL THE WAY"! My soul resonates with him above any other Patriot as far as those who have impactful positions that we are all following thus far! BY FAR!!! I heard something recently. (But cant recall atm what it was about.) Just recall had to do with Gen Flynn and his Navy brother Charles. But wrote it off as theatre. Even then. The little i do recall. guided strictly by instincts. I noticed myself feverently siding with Mr. Wood. Just my gut instinct. For the record. i havent followed him since beginning of summer. when google started censoring ghost ezra. i uninstalled telegram tried reinstalling from telegram directly and it didnt work. I never could get back confirmation link sent to my phone. 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 January, 07:32
I know TPV is all over Flynn too. Maybe I need to cut them all loose.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 January, 08:13
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Cut the 'division' causers loose....

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 January, 07:27
I can’t keep up. I watch from afar. Too much drama. 🤦‍♀️