Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 04:39
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
I’ve thought about that too in the past. Just like some anons that used to be on twitter (prior to the purge) chose to go to Gab and are not on AnonUp.
I think it’s because they care more about the massive following. WTM has 251K followers on Telegram. AnonUp doesn’t have that amount of anons (at least I don’t think they do, otherwise they’d all be following VK).
It’s just my opinion- but I think the true anons (Patriots) are on AnonUp. If you’re not on AnonUp yet you followed VK and many other anons on twitter, I find it suspicious as to why you wouldn’t be on AnonUp.

Here’s another thing I’ve noticed. The number of followers in each channel on Telegram could be inflated (by a lot) because certain channels have a massive bot problem in the comments area. So it could be that some of these channels want to come across as having a larger following than what they really have. They couldn’t do that on AnonUp.
09:49 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisseLisseth in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 January, 08:08
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
It takes time for any platform to build an identity and define its niche or purpose. There are unavoidable trade-offs making choices over anything. AnonUp has a distinct role being very “insider” and “high vibe”. Gab is on a different mission with building a complete digital economy suite.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 January, 12:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
13 January, 06:37
Also, on Telegram it’s almost impossible to tell if the accounts are authentic, then after a while there is a “fake” stamp on them. Its all so arbitrary and many accounts have identical posts. Also, some seem to be selling something. There is something wrong with their system if over 50% are fraudulent accounts.

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
13 January, 06:35
Also, it's hard to get followers on here. People like to unfollow, I noticed. It reminds me of Twitter. It's hard to gain followers. I had 40 followers in a few hours on SYMH. Same with Gab. Here, I have 44, it was 48, and I've been here for a hot minute. Nobody wants to talk to themselves. I thought WWG1WGA, but they seem a little stuck-up on this platform. I follow almost 80 accounts and only half followed back. I don't expect VK to follow me back, and other accounts like his.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 January, 07:29
In response TRUE DEE to her Publication
Bring the news, research and share and people will want to know what you are up to ... this site is very organic, ... NO BOTS

Besides, what SIZE is the trophy for the most followers?
so it doesn't really matter ... its about all of us researching & learning from each other. Relationships grow in time.

TRUE DEE @TRUEDEE
13 January, 06:31
I'd like to consider myself a major patriot. I love my country, and I followed Q since late 2017. I was purged on Twitter, and I went to Parler, which was a waste of time. I ended up making 2 accounts. Then, I joined Telegram and Gab (I had to make two accounts on Gab too), where I chilled for a minute. Then, I joined "Speak Your Mind Here". I didn't even know about Anonup until a month ago. I just stumbled upon it. The powers that should not be separated us to keep us from massively communicating.