Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 04:39
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
12 January, 09:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’ve thought about that too in the past. Just like some anons that used to be on twitter (prior to the purge) chose to go to Gab and are not on AnonUp.
I think it’s because they care more about the massive following. WTM has 251K followers on Telegram. AnonUp doesn’t have that amount of anons (at least I don’t think they do, otherwise they’d all be following VK).
It’s just my opinion- but I think the true anons (Patriots) are on AnonUp. If you’re not on AnonUp yet you followed VK and many other anons on twitter, I find it suspicious as to why you wouldn’t be on AnonUp.

Here’s another thing I’ve noticed. The number of followers in each channel on Telegram could be inflated (by a lot) because certain channels have a massive bot problem in the comments area. So it could be that some of these channels want to come across as having a larger following than what they really have. They couldn’t do that on AnonUp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
Also, on Telegram it’s almost impossible to tell if the accounts are authentic, then after a while there is a “fake” stamp on them. Its all so arbitrary and many accounts have identical posts. Also, some seem to be selling something. There is something wrong with their system if over 50% are fraudulent accounts.
06:37 AM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sam Solomon, click on at the bottom under it