Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 04:39
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
Interesting. This was posted by Lin Wood on Telegram.
08:14 PM - Jan 12, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chelle_Lynn13 in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
26 January, 07:47
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
All drama. Glad we don't have that division, back-stabbing, and hatred over here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 January, 01:44

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
13 January, 11:50
👀 woah... that's interesting.
All those accounts were on twitter but I followed with discernment to see what they posted,
...knew some of them were creating a lot of division and called them out on it.

As for Gen Flynn and Lin... I don't know what to believe, and it really doesn't matter. I have faith in God.

I never went to telegram. Only Wego, AU, Gab, and kept my FB for family.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 January, 07:55
I heard that IET 17 is Bill Clintons son

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 January, 07:54
I thought part of the test was developung discernment.

Linn just making lists does not seem to help that.

Sometimes his posts - to me - have an edge of desperation. But, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He posts pics of Flynn with the enemy - but remember, we also have photos of Trump with Epstein.

In the millitary, you as a high rank. are REQUIRED to attend functions, or be at military beck and call - so Linn posting those photos really is not conclusive.

I dunno, the jury is still out, no matter how much scripture he quotes or how pious he is.

contunued...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 January, 08:00
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Another thing that made my radar ping the other day, was the photo he posted of folk on the couch with a Christmas tree behind, and the fireplace... I have never seen so many patriotic symbols in one place - it looked set up to be honest, the photographer said 'Jam every patriot symbol into the image', at least that is what it looked like

Linn was memorializing a patriot that had died, so it was not something to question.

My radar pinged, this is what the left THINK motivates us. This is what the left THINK we are about. This us what the Left THINKS is all we care about, it just 'felt' like the Capitol event, you know, wear two MAGA hats - that'll prove to the fools we are bonafide

Sometimes my discernment radar pings incorrectly, maybe Linn is providing cover so the patriots can function in enemy territory, but, that photo, just did not sit right

I hope I am wrong, it is shocking when our spear tip turns on itself.

Also, it appears to be a one sided conversation.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 January, 07:34
Very observant . good post from Lin Wood ... I'm really sick of the spats being played out new with Bobby P and Gen F /vs/ LWood

"Divide and Conquer" you would think that would be enemy-101.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 January, 10:22
very interesting...I remember when we all did 3 stars on twitter...but I got kicked off...did WH leave the CIA assets up for us to see the truth when it all shook out???

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
12 January, 09:17
I've been following midnight rider channel since before I was axed from twatter, she was let go as well and then I found her on telegram, her name is Karli Bonne, a true patriot!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 January, 09:09
never heard of any of them besides Matrixxx and Sather. Sather hangs out with D. Hitchcok so thst should tell you something. And Matrixxx is who i first heard of the Peysuers from on The Patriot Drummers channel. although a fellow New Orleanean. Patriot Drummer has a c_ a vibe about him bigtime. Havent watched anyone of them mentioned above in a few years! If? they're, still on you tube? most likely sellouts besides nino and pryme! imho

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 January, 09:11
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Lin knows. shit gonna get real bad for the shills