Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 January, 04:39
Ever wonder why WTM members aren’t on AnonUp?

Why wouldn’t they want to have a presence here?

Coordinated?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
12 January, 05:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This is the first I've heard of WTM. I had to look it up to find out what you were talking about. Now that I know, I wouldn't think it's a good idea to question the patriotism of WTM members. As Alex Jones says, there need to be MORE platforms telling the truth, not a competition between those platforms.

I will say this: anyone who tries to take a dump on General Flynn is making a huge mistake. I can also bet that ANY and ALL suspicion of Flynn comes from the accuser of the brethren, Lin Wood.

Number 1 target of the Deep State: General Flynn
Number 1 target of Lin Wood: General Flynn
Connect dots please.

AU is for Anons. Other platforms are for patriots in general. Not every patriot is an Anon. AU is NOT the battlefield. Twitter, FB, Instagram, YT, Reddit, etc. are the battlefields.
How many Anons are on the battlefield?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
NUMBER 1 target of the Deep State is "YOU". With regard to the in-fighting between groups on Telegram... sometimes you have to toss the rug over the fence and beat it until the dirt spills out.

What is hidden in the dark will quickly be revealed in the light.... faster today than in years past. All is part of the plan God has made.
08:03 AM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 January, 12:51
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
A fight involves two or more people engaged in battle. An accusation is when ONE person attacks another. I only see one person attacking other people and I need not mention his name.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 January, 03:08
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
FLY HIGHER - The view is much different at 80K feet.