JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything
07:59 PM - Dec 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 December, 02:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 December, 02:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 December, 01:55
Normal of a human perception of a pattern followed 62 No?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 December, 11:28
I guess that depends on each person’s perception of “normal”.
I have lost friends & family from digging too deep down the rabbit hole. Separating the wheat & the chaffe imo.
When Q showed up it vindicated my prior years of digging for the truth.
We have also gained many frens along this journey & I’m so grateful for that!

#FamilyIsEverything 💙

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 December, 01:53
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I'm in the same boat. Good Company NOW!

Diana DJT @Diana
17 December, 02:05
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I am grateful for your share, I pray daily for the sleeping ones🙏 pretty much no communication with what's left of my family, I am blessed to have all you for my friends & Patriot family🙏😘

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
15 December, 06:47
I didn´t believe the formal 911 story, it didn´t make sense. I was happy that Trump won the election 2016 because I have been his fan a long time. I was not aware why the media was so ruthlessly attacking him. It was in the beginning of 2020 when I had doubt of the situation. When I found Q in march 2020 everything was clear.

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
15 December, 01:29
Did we sign up or were we conscripted into the digital army? "War for the control of your mind..."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 December, 01:01
Well you know this crazy old lady was already over in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds & would not have been right here raising hell anyway
Hell I was the black sheep of my county already for standing up against the evils locally.

Just frickin wait til everyone else figures out the rest of the story.

We are going to have one hell of a ride creating new EV-VERY-THANG!

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 December, 11:53
Asked a complete stranger on FB what is Q in early 2020 and then the feverish reading began. I love reading but had never done so much reading all at once ... hours, days, nights, weeks, months. A year and half has gone by. I could finally understand why children were missing .... 14 years of questioning and wondering about the children. Anger rose within me and as my reading progressed, and I turned my gaze on Jesus, peace rested my heart. I always had a small circle of friends but knew many socially. I stood up unafraid to their sarcasm, jokes and even accusations. My Jesus was/is my strength ... i listen to His voice deep within my heart. Of recent I have seen a visible change in those same people ... they have become respectful and warm. And i am smiling at the change.The last two years have been such a great filter of relationships and i like it this way. It had taken away unwanted emotions and time wasting. Tired? Yes but hopeless? No!!!!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
14 December, 09:26
I was born for this. Deplorable autist. I have the patience of Job and the tenacity of Paul. GOD WINS

Angie Mac @AngieMac
14 December, 09:13
me either, fren, but I’m not “normal” either! i’m so thankful to be “not normal”! I never understood small-talk and pleasantries. Thankful to know you!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:16
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I’m thankful to know you too fren. 🇺🇸

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
14 December, 09:03
I have only known about Q since April of 2020…

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:28
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
We’re sure grateful for you, especially that wave of Spring/ Summer 2020 patriots before the Twittocaust. 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:32
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Hasn’t it all been such an enlightening experience? Challenging but worth it. I’m so grateful for your sacrifice. I certainly became more focused on God too. I had no idea he was so hilarious!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 December, 08:48
🙋‍♀️ I would have also!! I didn’t learn about Q till 2019 but have been looking into alot of this for the last 14 years! The fall cabal video put alot in order and opened my eyes alot more,but,for me the missing piece was JR!!!! I sure can’t wait to see his face!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:36
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Fall Of The Cabal has been amazing. I think it’s up to Part 17? The JFK Jr family has taken its hits which will make that inevitable return all the sweeter.

Steve Balgemann @Marine0351
14 December, 08:43
I’ve come to interpret that, “not another 4 year election” means 4 years of pain and suffering. Sorry, that’s how I feel. Will it take 4 years to bring this all out? Probably. Although some things are happening, it’s not enough to set the record straight on a 4 year trajectory.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:41
In response Steve Balgemann to his Publication
I’ve entertained that possibility as well. Winning on this level would be worth some years of waiting but that is not my sense of how this plays out. I feel that this was won by the time DJT came down the escalator and that we’re just needing to reach that critical mass of holdouts to avoid any unrest. My opinion is weeks to months- not years.

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
14 December, 08:22
Q was a Godsend.. all the friends i lost were the crappy ones.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:44
In response We Go All to his Publication
#MineToo ! What a coinkydink! I’ve been saying that I was trying to fly like an eagle with a bunch of jive turkeys! I’m happy you see the silver lining too.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:47
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I want Trump and John Jr. to announce a “Black Sheep” Federal holiday. Thinking outside of the box is what makes America great! I thought school was all fake news since I was a kid and I was right! 🇺🇸

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 December, 08:13
Drop in the bucket
4x365/Since B4Babylon
The Patience of a Saint?
or Patience of a Warrior?
or Patience of both?
Patriot of God.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:51
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I’m right with ya. Whatever it takes. When we consider the sacrifices of the Trump and Kennedy families, Princess Diana, the military that protected them, the stars that went underground...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 December, 08:07
I was unaware of Q just over a year ago. I've been told I've traveled too far down rabbit holes and have been brainwashed by Q and conspiracy theory nuts. I just smirk and ignore their comments. They actually believe Traitor Joe is our duly elected president and the SCAMdemic is real! 😆

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:53
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
History will be very kind to you.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
🇺🇸

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 December, 10:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Too far down the rabbit hole? 😂😂

Actually had a first thought on my way to pick up something today, knowing I might encounter resistance to my not werai g a diaper on my face . . .

Am going to start asking "How far down the rabbit hole would you like me to take you?"

Hang in there! And congrats on thinking for yourself!
🤗🤗