JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 07:59
Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:47
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I want Trump and John Jr. to announce a “Black Sheep” Federal holiday. Thinking outside of the box is what makes America great! I thought school was all fake news since I was a kid and I was right! 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 December, 09:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
the only real education i got was a 2 yeartradeschool. Paid attention got a 25 year career out of it

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts