JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 07:59
Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I was unaware of Q just over a year ago. I've been told I've traveled too far down rabbit holes and have been brainwashed by Q and conspiracy theory nuts. I just smirk and ignore their comments. They actually believe Traitor Joe is our duly elected president and the SCAMdemic is real! 😆
08:07 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 December, 10:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Too far down the rabbit hole? 😂😂

Actually had a first thought on my way to pick up something today, knowing I might encounter resistance to my not werai g a diaper on my face . . .

Am going to start asking "How far down the rabbit hole would you like me to take you?"

Hang in there! And congrats on thinking for yourself!
🤗🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:53
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
History will be very kind to you.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
🇺🇸