Only people mentioned by 17Qtips45 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 April, 07:54
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Awesome job!! Thank you Patriot!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
03 April, 02:59
MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF DJT 💚💚💚
#TRUMP2021TOSAVETHEWORLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
03 April, 03:10
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I just love him ♥️♥️♥️

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 December, 03:06
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
love it. hi midniteRider..havent seen you on here for a long time. hope all is well.

robin fineman @RobinD
07 March, 02:43
Loved it!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
06 March, 02:33
That gave me chills. Thank you for posting!!!

#MAGA #trumpwon

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 08:00
(The Dual Nature of it all) https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1368 The Best Is Yet To Come (G 17= ag-ath-op-oy-os'; from G18 and G4160; a well-doer, i.e. virtuous:—them that do well.)
1368 Time is running out (H17=ab-o'ee; from H14 (in the sense of desiring); want:—sorrow. Oh!, Woe!, (exclamation of pain — indicates desire or uneasiness)
G1368=dee-oo-lid'-zo; from G1223 and ὑλίζω hylízō hoo-lid'-zo (to filter); to strain out:—strain at
The 8 Woe's, Mat 23:13-36
Mat 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at G1368 a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 March, 07:05
Love the song and the words!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 03:29

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
12 April, 06:45
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
The best president of our Earth ever 🦅🇺🇸💛

Greg Tate @funluver
05 March, 03:07
Amen Love this man, i thats not something i can easily say.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 March, 02:35
Kim Clement 2015 - "The Glory of God that shall cover the Earth with knowledge (Declas?)and manifestation as the waters cover the sea. It is yet to come before I return. You are the generation that shall defy death!"

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 March, 02:20
President Trump is an EXTRAORDINARY man.

I can see why God appointed him to lead the world at this time.

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
05 March, 03:00
In response America First to her Publication
agree!!!!! a billion% 🥰🇺🇸

Amy Randy @VanDee
05 March, 02:08
https://youtu.be/ivjcrsRSx...
Chinese people have been evacuated in anticipation.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts