JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 07:59
Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 December, 08:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I was unaware of Q just over a year ago. I've been told I've traveled too far down rabbit holes and have been brainwashed by Q and conspiracy theory nuts. I just smirk and ignore their comments. They actually believe Traitor Joe is our duly elected president and the SCAMdemic is real! πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Too far down the rabbit hole? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Actually had a first thought on my way to pick up something today, knowing I might encounter resistance to my not werai g a diaper on my face . . .

Am going to start asking "How far down the rabbit hole would you like me to take you?"

Hang in there! And congrats on thinking for yourself!
πŸ€—πŸ€—
10:38 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it