JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 07:59
Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 December, 08:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙋‍♀️ I would have also!! I didn’t learn about Q till 2019 but have been looking into alot of this for the last 14 years! The fall cabal video put alot in order and opened my eyes alot more,but,for me the missing piece was JR!!!! I sure can’t wait to see his face!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Fall Of The Cabal has been amazing. I think it’s up to Part 17? The JFK Jr family has taken its hits which will make that inevitable return all the sweeter.
09:36 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kristina Martic @Kristina
15 December, 09:03
the fall cabal goes now til Episode 20 ,i think Episode 19,was werry disturbing for me, because,now i know what they did with all of those alderlly people who died in nursing homes😡 . Sorry for my Englisch,its my 3 languig

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
14 December, 10:06
and I 💯 look forward to that day!! Its going to be amazing! I need to get caught up on the latest videos.