JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 07:59
Just imagine, if you will, that Q had been perfectly honest with us in October 2017 and said we’ll eventually be looking at 4 year Delta’s, we’ll lose everything- including all of our family and friends- and that we’ll be labeled completely deranged. Who would have signed up for that? Probably me but I’m not normal. Thanks for all you do Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Balgemann @Marine0351
I’ve come to interpret that, “not another 4 year election” means 4 years of pain and suffering. Sorry, that’s how I feel. Will it take 4 years to bring this all out? Probably. Although some things are happening, it’s not enough to set the record straight on a 4 year trajectory.
08:43 PM - Dec 14, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marine0351 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 December, 09:41
In response Steve Balgemann to his Publication
I’ve entertained that possibility as well. Winning on this level would be worth some years of waiting but that is not my sense of how this plays out. I feel that this was won by the time DJT came down the escalator and that we’re just needing to reach that critical mass of holdouts to avoid any unrest. My opinion is weeks to months- not years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396