Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
07 November, 04:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Uglyia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 November, 04:07
Negative 48 channel puts JFK JR in Parentheses next to his name. The audacity of him like who does that he in big trouble that’s all I have to say. i too was fooled thank you Doq for the Truth I need as much help as I can get out here again thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop Complaining @TinaR
06 November, 09:24
His hands look eerily familiar

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 01:43
You guys this Is a scary picture of Negative 48. I trusted this guy when will I ever learn ? Whoever is betraying the real Patriots are in big trouble !

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 November, 09:08
Could be allegory 🤷‍♀️. You take the dots that resonate with you, throw out the ones that dont, then connect them and let them either grow or die! I dont agree 100% with any one BUT, I dont stop listening or “considering” them until its all crap! Same in reading books. If I have to wait until I agree 100% with the author, I’d never read anything. Thats why the books I read, I must purchase, so I can write in them!! 😉At old book sales, I love buying the books with writings in the margins!! SO MUCH MORE! ❤️🙏Just my thots🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
05 November, 01:56
His face has a resemblence to Abraham Lincoln. Deep set eyes with and extended brow bone. He also has strange hand gestures. Always pointing his finger.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 November, 01:36
Dumb ass? whats the gematria on that? 🤣

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
05 November, 12:57
maybe a mask 🤷‍♀️creepy looking

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 November, 12:55
masked?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 November, 12:49
Whatever is going on is muddying the waters. JJ wouldn't tarnish his own image.

We wait.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
04 November, 08:27
With Tom Numbers & others at UK rally

https://youtu.be/U67I85I24...
Tom Numbers & Negative 48 - YouTube

Gematria decodes!

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 November, 07:40
🧐

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 November, 07:27
In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 November, 11:53
I believe I said he had a brilliant mind re: gematria :)

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 November, 04:55
First instinct upon seeing this photo: NO.
Hangs out with Sabrina Gal: NO
Talks about the "Jesus strand": NO
Final answer: NO NO NO

Operation Que @OperationQ
19 November, 04:53
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Open your mind,

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 November, 04:51

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
04 November, 03:47
looks like a jim mask lol.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 November, 03:39
Patrick Kennedy?

Stella Bella @NasNas
04 November, 03:23
🙃Looks lik a mask too me

04 November, 03:39
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
LMAO

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 November, 02:57

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 November, 02:42
in the name, Doq! In the name!
when I first saw a post of some interview with him on it, I couldnt finish watching it.
#VIBESAREREAL
#TrustYourInstint
#Microscopes were invented for a reason.

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 November, 02:28
this channel i found last night has him in trans at mardi gras and also says gene decodes is marty weinstock but idk heres the channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 03:11
Completely agree. Negative 48 is a DS plant as far as I am concerned (and completely arrogant as well). As for Flynn, I think he was wronged by the past DS illegimate administration (ie. the Barry Soetoro administration), but I am not convinced he’s full-on White Hat, and I am VERY concerned about is brother.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 November, 02:24
Android, Apple or Windows 95

but I guess Negative 48 could be a new operating system, lol 😆

04 November, 03:38
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
LOL..its a person. His name is Michael.

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 November, 02:17
honestly it looks a bit like jr. even his S’s sound like him if you listen to the podcasts but with two decades of cigarette smoking on top of it. something is not right with the way this all looks though. my instincts tell me we are ginna find out.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
04 November, 02:18
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
He's not supposed to be Jr.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 November, 02:27
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
He's just a front...How many ppl can sound like 45, but not him (same w/ Jr)...But online, I truly believe it's Jr. He has to have a double or some front like this guy to sound like him. If he's been showing his face, why still be anonymous & not show his face during online sessions. #Logic #WeAreWatchingQmovie #JrIsALIVE

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
04 November, 02:17
My gut feeling says he is a scam. So, it doesn't matter what he looks like

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
04 November, 02:16
He doesn't worry me.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 November, 02:12
someone buy him another beer

Only followers of this user (Nieszkabeach) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
04 November, 02:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
hmmm .... know nothing of this guy's online persona but this little bit here?

It's all about the $$$; $1000 'cash money in HIS pocket' donation; buy Rolling His-Satanic-Majesty's-Request Stones tickets; what was that .. 'pro Trump acid'??; give the rest to some "church"

nuf said for me

oh .. and that 'thousand years of peace' thing ... on *earth*??

not gonna happen ... why? ... because the BIBLE says so

The earth will be burned desolate, 'w/o form and void', at Christ's return; that 'bottomless pit' Satan will be bound to 'for a thousand years' while all the wicked are dead resting in THEIR graves until the 2nd resurrection and the righteous (resurrected dead and those still alive at His coming) will be returned back to HEAVEN, "to my father's house" "if it were not so I would have told you" (Jn14:1-4) .. "until the thousand years were finished" (Rev20:5)

etcetera

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
04 November, 02:10
whoose this?

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 November, 02:09
omg I was just going to post tbe same pic for the guy in your other post who asked whta he looked like😅 you were faster by a second