Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 November, 02:07
This is Negative 48. WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 November, 04:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
First instinct upon seeing this photo: NO.
Hangs out with Sabrina Gal: NO
Talks about the "Jesus strand": NO
Final answer: NO NO NO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Operation Que @OperationQ
Open your mind,

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
04:53 PM - Nov 19, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OperationQ in this post can reply
19 November, 07:31
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Claims, diagrams, and comparisons are not EVIDENCE, let alone proof.

19 November, 07:53
So people who spoke to the Engineer/Historian PBK themselves directly are not proof? The guy has posted his entire family history that he has been studying on his twitter and that's not proof?

That's called FIRST HAND EVIDENCE.

I went to school, not sure about you.

You sound like a libtard honestly. Oh let me guess you are a Zionist Israeli who warships the Reptilian Khazarian Mafia. You know Israel is stolen land of the Palestinians? You know those same Zionists from Israel infiltrated Turkey and Azerbaijan to take over Armenia and kill their remaining Druze descendants?

The fact his twitter account is still up and not deleted is because the deep state does not want to bring more attention and credibility to it by censoring it entirely.

19 November, 07:21
In response Operation Que to his Publication
I appreciate your willingness to "educate" me, however, there is no "Jesus strand". Yahshua had no children. His father-figure, Joseph, and his mother, Miriam, had more children and you can bet they were as Hebrew as they were.

Secondly, books were not necessarily "lost" but rejected as canon by the rabbinate (the collective rabbis). Unfortunately, Jews later added their own version of the Book of Mormon, the Talmud. Karaite Jews DO NOT recognize the Talmud as divinely inspired.

So, let's talk about ME, not a Jew but Jew-ISH. I embrace the Tanakh (39 books if you care to number them) and thoroughly REJECT Paul's letters (13). I also no longer read Hebrews.

Just because something is written down, doesn't mean it's from God; no matter how old it is.

"Beware of the SCRIBES...."
"Take heed and beware of the LEAVEN of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

19 November, 07:47
All I have to say is religion is division and a powerful form of indoctrination that you have subscribed to. Break free. Raise your vibration and in doing so your connection to source shall increase along with your discernment that is currently not functioning.

Did you take your jab too cause the mainstream narrative says you should? The same people who are telling you to believe in Cesar Borgia (Jesuit) having no children? The same people that re-wrote the bible (cough cough yup that's the Freemasons/Jesuits) you read which only has 30 something books you said as opposed to its original amount of 777.

Hmmm.... better get started... you have so much to learn momma bear

https://www.humorousmathem...