Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 November, 02:07
This is Negative 48. WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
04 November, 02:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
hmmm .... know nothing of this guy's online persona but this little bit here?

It's all about the $$$; $1000 'cash money in HIS pocket' donation; buy Rolling His-Satanic-Majesty's-Request Stones tickets; what was that .. 'pro Trump acid'??; give the rest to some "church"

nuf said for me

oh .. and that 'thousand years of peace' thing ... on *earth*??

not gonna happen ... why? ... because the BIBLE says so

The earth will be burned desolate, 'w/o form and void', at Christ's return; that 'bottomless pit' Satan will be bound to 'for a thousand years' while all the wicked are dead resting in THEIR graves until the 2nd resurrection and the righteous (resurrected dead and those still alive at His coming) will be returned back to HEAVEN, "to my father's house" "if it were not so I would have told you" (Jn14:1-4) .. "until the thousand years were finished" (Rev20:5)

etcetera

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 November, 11:14
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
The bullshit this devil pushes is certainly NOT based on the bible.

I just wanted to let you know that not all of the earth will be burned up.
Rev. 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Also, Yahshua will rule and reign from Jerusalem here on earth.

I'm certainly glad to see someone else who calls out this asshole's false teachings.

Only followers of this user (Nieszkabeach) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 November, 02:48
In response Agnieszka Lalka to her Publication
I agree with you. Something not quite right. I do not like his message about the Jesus strand. Does not feel right with me, and whoever else is pushing it is nixed also, to me.

Tired of scammers.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 November, 02:19
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
100% pushing the jesus strand which is bullshit

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
04 November, 05:18
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
its a disguise...thats a Kennedy