Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 November, 02:07
This is Negative 48. WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 November, 02:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
someone buy him another beer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
hmmm .... know nothing of this guy's online persona but this little bit here?

It's all about the $$$; $1000 'cash money in HIS pocket' donation; buy Rolling His-Satanic-Majesty's-Request Stones tickets; what was that .. 'pro Trump acid'??; give the rest to some "church"

nuf said for me

oh .. and that 'thousand years of peace' thing ... on *earth*??

not gonna happen ... why? ... because the BIBLE says so

The earth will be burned desolate, 'w/o form and void', at Christ's return; that 'bottomless pit' Satan will be bound to 'for a thousand years' while all the wicked are dead resting in THEIR graves until the 2nd resurrection and the righteous (resurrected dead and those still alive at His coming) will be returned back to HEAVEN, "to my father's house" "if it were not so I would have told you" (Jn14:1-4) .. "until the thousand years were finished" (Rev20:5)

etcetera
02:58 PM - Nov 04, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 November, 11:14
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
The bullshit this devil pushes is certainly NOT based on the bible.

I just wanted to let you know that not all of the earth will be burned up.
Rev. 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Also, Yahshua will rule and reign from Jerusalem here on earth.

I'm certainly glad to see someone else who calls out this asshole's false teachings.