Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 November, 02:07
This is Negative 48. WTF

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
First instinct upon seeing this photo: NO.
Hangs out with Sabrina Gal: NO
Talks about the "Jesus strand": NO
Final answer: NO NO NO
04:55 PM - Nov 04, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 November, 04:53
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Open your mind,

🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 November, 07:21
In response Operation Que to his Publication
I appreciate your willingness to "educate" me, however, there is no "Jesus strand". Yahshua had no children. His father-figure, Joseph, and his mother, Miriam, had more children and you can bet they were as Hebrew as they were.

Secondly, books were not necessarily "lost" but rejected as canon by the rabbinate (the collective rabbis). Unfortunately, Jews later added their own version of the Book of Mormon, the Talmud. Karaite Jews DO NOT recognize the Talmud as divinely inspired.

So, let's talk about ME, not a Jew but Jew-ISH. I embrace the Tanakh (39 books if you care to number them) and thoroughly REJECT Paul's letters (13). I also no longer read Hebrews.

Just because something is written down, doesn't mean it's from God; no matter how old it is.

"Beware of the SCRIBES...."
"Take heed and beware of the LEAVEN of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

19 November, 07:31
In response Operation Que to his Publication
Claims, diagrams, and comparisons are not EVIDENCE, let alone proof.