Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.
04:59 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 October, 03:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Maybe Juan is Patrick Bouvier Kennedy. Could Juan be the cousin, Anthony? who died?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
24 October, 01:32
Have we all had the chance to see Juan O. Savin at the Patriot Double Down? I watched the videos from yesterday Saturday 10-24-2021. Talking in private Patriot Sam asked the question why reveal now? Good question.

Who is Juan O. Savin? I have thought for the longest time he was JFK Jr. Too many coincidences. Now I do not know.

A. He is someone who knows a great deal and who is very connected who goes by the character name Juan O. Savin, who still hides his full identity.

B. He is someone well known and he is wearing a fake pillow stomach and a high quality silk mask to hide his true identity. He actually has thin legs and a high rearend. He actually seems to be in good shape. The stomach seems very fake.

C. He is JFK Jr hiding under the mask and the made up character of Juan O. Savin. JFK Jr loves to act.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 01:41
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 October, 12:06
Yikes~you are right, let me clarify... 107 never claimed to be jfk. However~ IMO there sure were similarities tonight, and it led me to thinking how JFK jr was said to use disquises at rallies...and these days you never know. 😂

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 October, 11:54
Not a Jr. anymore.

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
20 October, 12:54
https://twitter.com/i/stat... Appearing in PERSON at the Patriot Double Down in Las Vegas will be SPECIAL GUEST on OCT 23rd with another VIP. STAY TUNED!

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
19 October, 04:32
he sounds a lot like Adm Rogers. A hero. Does not matter to me who he is. He seems like a kind soul. So smart, i could listen to him talk all day. Why do people complain? If he knows the plan he isn't going to just tell everyone.

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 October, 01:43
whos Wayne Ronald Willott

Stoosh JFKJrFan @Anon4life
19 October, 12:45
what about Negatice 48

Cody Maltzman @LavenderHillFarm
19 October, 12:41
doesnt matter whether he is or he is not

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 October, 12:39
his friends are 2 old. :)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 12:39
Correct and is very connected. Kid by the Side of the Road. He is also very wealthy. Like many cool cars ++++

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
18 October, 10:35

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 October, 09:46
He sounds like Admiral Rogers.
The narrator of "The Plan to Save thecWorld" sounds like JFK Jr

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
24 October, 04:17
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
that was not ad. Rogers. That was Todd Burgun

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

18 October, 08:04
Juan would have to show himself to be OTHER than John Kennedy (the son). His book, "Kid by the Side of the Road", a very compelling part of the movie, The Called, where he goes to Dallas to the site of where his father was shot, walks by the drainage hole from whence one of the bullets was shot, shows a "ghost" of his teenage self in 4 different scenes of that Dallas segment.

I may be interpreting it incorrectly, but the "ghost" represented John who, as an older teenager, finally came to grips with just what had happened to his father.

When David Nino Rodriguez interviews him, he always calls him "Juanito" (little John).

Juan said he was friends with Bill Cooper. Why would Cooper wait until October of 1999 (a full four months after the plane crash) to talk about JFJ Jr. "murder" and the media coverup?

I believe it's John until proven otherwise.

I do agree with you that he's never claimed to be JFK Jr.

Stella Bella @NasNas
19 October, 03:17
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
😊I agree with you...👍

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
19 October, 11:47
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I met Juan “107” in February and he is not Jr. I spent a weekend around him and ran into him again in September. I joked with him about wearing padding and a mask based on a video that was done from a person who also saw him in February and says he’s Jr. He isn’t. I was fortunate enough to have a photo made with him which is framed and sitting out for me to enjoy. He is a warm, compassionate human who is a wealth of knowledge and very wise!! He is connected to the Kennedy’s which is why he is able to write like he does about Jr. Doq has posted about him before and one of the things he said was Juan is like the father he never had so when he says he isn’t Jr you can believe him.

18 October, 07:57
boy people on this thread have NOT done any research. Juan is not..I repeat NOT JR. he has even stated that and many that have met him in person. I also have a photo of him. plus he sounds NOTHING like him. who you need to look at is Neg 48...on Telegram. he sounds identical to JR. PEOPLE wake up or get off your asses and research it. it doesnt take much to find out the truth. now go find something else to harp pover...and stop with this FAKE Juan is jr crap. SICK of hearing this.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
18 October, 07:54
isnt he way e willot the wrestler

24 October, 06:28
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Wrestler? what? LMAO

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
18 October, 07:13
When he wants us to know who he is….He will tell us!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 October, 07:11
I don't really follow anybody, cool.

18 October, 06:55
I feel completely differently. Too many similarities. Too many coincidences over the years listening to Jo7. Both are pilots. Both are into boats. Both are into cars. Both are very good close friends with President Trump. Both are excellent at mimic. Both into publishing. Jo7 new book is like a magazine book. Both are very well known and connected by so many very well known people. Both knew John Barlow. Both know Roseanne Barr. JFK Jr flies N529JK and leaves skywriting messages and numerology codes that are so similar to what Jo7 says in interviews. The coincidences are mathematically impossible

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
19 October, 10:11
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Are you old enough to remember Jr's voice? I am, and that ain't it. Besides, Juan has a slight Midwestern accent.

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
18 October, 06:20
What evidence do you have to believe what you are saying? I'm more inclined to believe that Juan O. Savin is Junior.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
18 October, 06:24
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
look up M seeker of truth on youtube.

18 October, 07:57
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
then you aint too smart.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 October, 05:51
I keep hearing Wayne Willot? I have no idea who that is though.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
18 October, 06:24
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
m seeker of truth. look him up

SUM DUMGUY @fgf1971
18 October, 05:18
Elvis all the way! Hint is.... nah I'll wait

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
18 October, 05:15
I believe in my heart it is Admiral Michael Rogers and he has helped me so much through this Great Awakening!

19 October, 12:22
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
I've just compared Rogers' voice to Juan's. They are similar but Rogers is higher pitched and faster. Juan is lower pitched and more relaxed. Juan does a lot of pausing and says, "Uh" a lot. Rogers is pretty much full steam ahead when he talks. Good guess, though.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
18 October, 05:06
Exactly. JUAN has different Soul "Fingerprints" than JFK JR 😇😁

He is good guy, but JFK feels another way

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
18 October, 05:03
my guess is jim morrison

that news anchor is too obvious