Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 October, 08:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Juan would have to show himself to be OTHER than John Kennedy (the son). His book, "Kid by the Side of the Road", a very compelling part of the movie, The Called, where he goes to Dallas to the site of where his father was shot, walks by the drainage hole from whence one of the bullets was shot, shows a "ghost" of his teenage self in 4 different scenes of that Dallas segment.

I may be interpreting it incorrectly, but the "ghost" represented John who, as an older teenager, finally came to grips with just what had happened to his father.

When David Nino Rodriguez interviews him, he always calls him "Juanito" (little John).

Juan said he was friends with Bill Cooper. Why would Cooper wait until October of 1999 (a full four months after the plane crash) to talk about JFJ Jr. "murder" and the media coverup?

I believe it's John until proven otherwise.

I do agree with you that he's never claimed to be JFK Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
I met Juan “107” in February and he is not Jr. I spent a weekend around him and ran into him again in September. I joked with him about wearing padding and a mask based on a video that was done from a person who also saw him in February and says he’s Jr. He isn’t. I was fortunate enough to have a photo made with him which is framed and sitting out for me to enjoy. He is a warm, compassionate human who is a wealth of knowledge and very wise!! He is connected to the Kennedy’s which is why he is able to write like he does about Jr. Doq has posted about him before and one of the things he said was Juan is like the father he never had so when he says he isn’t Jr you can believe him.
11:47 AM - Oct 19, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 October, 06:40
In response June Nelson to her Publication
That's cool... I'd love to see that photo. I am surprised more photos of him are not circulating, because he seems to get around quite a bit. Does he require an NDA when you take a pic with him 😆?

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
21 October, 07:05
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
I’m not permitted to share the photo via social media. if you were standing next to me I would show it to you but I did give my word I wouldn’t post it. He is hosting a Patriot Double Down event in Las Vegas this weekend…there’s a whole list of speakers coming along with two “surprise’ speakers.