Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
18 October, 05:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I believe in my heart it is Admiral Michael Rogers and he has helped me so much through this Great Awakening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I've just compared Rogers' voice to Juan's. They are similar but Rogers is higher pitched and faster. Juan is lower pitched and more relaxed. Juan does a lot of pausing and says, "Uh" a lot. Rogers is pretty much full steam ahead when he talks. Good guess, though.
12:22 AM - Oct 19, 2021
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 October, 12:28
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
107 is one of the most brilliant human beings on planet earth. Who else can design a space craft in two hours on paper. Some people don’t have time to listen to his teachings of truth, history and information everyone has a choice to be Ignorant.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 October, 12:34
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I've not listened to all of his videos, but I've listened to a lot of them. He has a great deal of knowledge about history.

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 October, 01:41
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
anyone who tries can do that....getting one to work is the hard part lol