Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
18 October, 06:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I feel completely differently. Too many similarities. Too many coincidences over the years listening to Jo7. Both are pilots. Both are into boats. Both are into cars. Both are very good close friends with President Trump. Both are excellent at mimic. Both into publishing. Jo7 new book is like a magazine book. Both are very well known and connected by so many very well known people. Both knew John Barlow. Both know Roseanne Barr. JFK Jr flies N529JK and leaves skywriting messages and numerology codes that are so similar to what Jo7 says in interviews. The coincidences are mathematically impossible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
Are you old enough to remember Jr's voice? I am, and that ain't it. Besides, Juan has a slight Midwestern accent.
10:11 AM - Oct 19, 2021
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
21 October, 04:38
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Yes I know JFK Jr’s voice. JFK Jr smoked. Juan O. Savin admits that he smoked and recently kicked the habit. Smoking can change your voice.

We will see. To me the insights and the coincidences are just too overwhelming for Jo7 and JFK Jr to not be the same person. If they are not the same person then they have lived parallel lives and are like twin brothers. I don’t know how else to explain it.

Another piece of evidence. Interviewing with Nino 11-20-2021, Jo7 admits he was in a particular play when younger, we know JFK Jr. loved doing theater and acting since he was young. Another coincidence ...

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
20 October, 11:22
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Have you ever listened to Negative 48?? Go put your voice detection to work there and see what you think

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
20 October, 01:20
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
He is so smart, i love to listen to him once he gets going you learn so much and his voice is so calming.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 October, 04:57
In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication
Negative 48 was born the same year that Patrick Kennedy was born. He definitely sounds younger than what I think Jr. would sound like. Joe M sounds more like what I would think Jr. would sound like.
Dunno, just my thoughts.