Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
18 October, 06:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What evidence do you have to believe what you are saying? I'm more inclined to believe that Juan O. Savin is Junior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
look up M seeker of truth on youtube.
06:24 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Arlinto1988 in this post can reply
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
18 October, 06:46
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Any particular episode? I don't want to have to fish for what you see to be verifiable evidence.

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
19 October, 09:46
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
no, i dont have a specific episode or video for you, however good ol 107 has slipped his camera twice to show someone who looks absolutely nothing like john f kennedy. those are very easy to find with a simple search on duck duck go. idk if juan is a fraud or not, but hes surrounded himself by people who have been caught in more lies than joe.