Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
I believe in my heart it is Admiral Michael Rogers and he has helped me so much through this Great Awakening!
05:15 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by angelinredmond in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 October, 12:22
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
I've just compared Rogers' voice to Juan's. They are similar but Rogers is higher pitched and faster. Juan is lower pitched and more relaxed. Juan does a lot of pausing and says, "Uh" a lot. Rogers is pretty much full steam ahead when he talks. Good guess, though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 October, 12:28
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
107 is one of the most brilliant human beings on planet earth. Who else can design a space craft in two hours on paper. Some people don’t have time to listen to his teachings of truth, history and information everyone has a choice to be Ignorant.