Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Juan would have to show himself to be OTHER than John Kennedy (the son). His book, "Kid by the Side of the Road", a very compelling part of the movie, The Called, where he goes to Dallas to the site of where his father was shot, walks by the drainage hole from whence one of the bullets was shot, shows a "ghost" of his teenage self in 4 different scenes of that Dallas segment.

I may be interpreting it incorrectly, but the "ghost" represented John who, as an older teenager, finally came to grips with just what had happened to his father.

When David Nino Rodriguez interviews him, he always calls him "Juanito" (little John).

Juan said he was friends with Bill Cooper. Why would Cooper wait until October of 1999 (a full four months after the plane crash) to talk about JFJ Jr. "murder" and the media coverup?

I believe it's John until proven otherwise.

I do agree with you that he's never claimed to be JFK Jr.
08:04 PM - Oct 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
19 October, 11:47
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I met Juan “107” in February and he is not Jr. I spent a weekend around him and ran into him again in September. I joked with him about wearing padding and a mask based on a video that was done from a person who also saw him in February and says he’s Jr. He isn’t. I was fortunate enough to have a photo made with him which is framed and sitting out for me to enjoy. He is a warm, compassionate human who is a wealth of knowledge and very wise!! He is connected to the Kennedy’s which is why he is able to write like he does about Jr. Doq has posted about him before and one of the things he said was Juan is like the father he never had so when he says he isn’t Jr you can believe him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
21 October, 06:40
In response June Nelson to her Publication
That's cool... I'd love to see that photo. I am surprised more photos of him are not circulating, because he seems to get around quite a bit. Does he require an NDA when you take a pic with him 😆?

Stella Bella @NasNas
19 October, 03:17
😊I agree with you...👍

Stoned_ Liberty @AMonroe_Effect_
19 October, 12:55
He shows his face by accident on one of the Micheal Jaco interviews.. Def NOT JR.

19 October, 01:00
In response Stoned_ Liberty to his Publication
Jaco is CLEAR in his interviews. I believe this pudgebuster "borrowed" some Jaco footage (definitely not HD in the borrowing) and put himself next to that frame with "Juan" at the bottom. At no time have I ever seen Juan's name at the bottom of the screen he is on. I believe it's a fudge-eater trying to grab a few minutes of undue fame.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
19 October, 12:45
I'm with you Jan + I think so too > < >
Field Mcconnell even called Juan/Jfk Jr on a phone interview > < >
Although + Whatever the Truth is + Will Be Good = = = > < >

Btw + The I saw that pic of the accident + (I think Fake News)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 October, 12:56
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Here are a few others - Just for fun... Well the 1st cover is in the magazine you highlighted. The rest speak the truth. Be well and GOD Bless..

19 October, 01:08
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
If I could like your post a hundred times, I would, JqAnon.

19 October, 12:41
He is not JFK JR. at the moment. But knows him.

19 October, 12:56
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I'm going to read between the lines of your reply. :-)

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
18 October, 08:09
He is not Jr, his face was shown accidently in one of his interviews.

19 October, 12:43
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I saw the quick look also. But think Masks.. Hmm.. He also did tell us he was not JFK JR many times.

19 October, 12:43
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
I saw the quick look also. But think Masks.. Hmm.. He also did tell us he was not JFK JR many times.