Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 01:55
Enclose my latest blog
for those who have so kindly asked me to πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."
03:01 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
08 October, 08:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
YES, I live in N. AZ & Mon. Morn. had Thunderstorms to remember. Very Unusual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
08 October, 08:18
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I live on a Mt. Since 07. Not UNcommon for me to be sitting on couch & FEELING the earth shake. Hum? There has been "Roadwork" going on pretty much the entire time I've been here. Doing something UNDER the roadway. Wonder what that's about? Frequently they dig up what was just dug up a year or two ago. Seem ODD to you? does to me. This is BIDEN town. Still see bo stickers. Recently saw sticker: "I gave my Trump check to Biden".
Say WHAT? Many here Asleep. Don't even know TUNNELS are being dug.

08 October, 08:18
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
This is AMAZING, Sunny. So many people took note of THAT storm because it was unusual, out of the ordinary, not "normal."

Now we know it's because there was a ferocious "battle in the sky" going on & those lightning streaks, that went on for me in CA for 6-HOURS, were either weapons or fallout from weapons or something else we don't yet know about πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
08 October, 07:32
Yeah, I was in Koreatown on Wilshire when that storm hit. The lightning was very unusual and a bit scary. I got off the street ASAP.

09 October, 12:36
In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication
Thank you for your report

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
08 October, 05:51
ORDER STARLINK.

09 October, 12:39
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I did long ago, but haven't heard a word from them. I even paid my deposit

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 October, 04:05
Born and raised in SoCali and I can count on one hand how many thunder and especially lightening storms we had over the last 50 years...I was right on the beach too where the storms are usually the worst.
This has got to be the "battle in the sky"crazy I tell you!
Awww now I miss my Cali beach...πŸ˜“

08 October, 04:51
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I'm in S CA & the lightning was UNIQUE. Never seen it before. I was up all night watching it, although my little pup was terrified.

We did have some rain, which we needed, but the bulk of the storm was just lightning. NOT Thunder. NOT rain. Just lightning.

I felt it was a Sky Battle & have now had that verified a few times. God bless our brave Space Warriors. They are mighty!!

I'm wondering if this discussion is helping with "soft disclosure." So many of us a seeing this now! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
08 October, 05:52
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
ORDER STARLINK

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
08 October, 03:44
I’m on the East Coast, have you ever had lightening that was just - silent? No thunder, no rain, just clouds and lightening. I dont think it was heat lightening, it happened for the second time that Ive personally seen a few weeks ago, I dont temember ever seeing heat lightening in September. I saw it once last year and then again a few weeks ago. It was not at all sporatic, it was almost constant. I thought it was weird, but everyone I know wrote it off as notmal. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ My first thought was a battle in the sky, but like I said, no noise at all.

08 October, 03:56
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
I agree with you, "a battle in the sky."

08 October, 04:44
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
You were correct, Jessica. It WAS a battle in the sky!
Thank you for sharing πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
08 October, 03:23
Agreed that the storm was really crazy electrical here in AZ where I live around metro area. Came up rather suddenly also. Was very grateful for the rain that came with it. We are still getting the chemtrailing relentlessly here since then also. SO weary of this pollution.

08 October, 03:26
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Did you also receive a tornado warning?

I don't believe the chemtrailing is for nefarious purposes. I was told once it was to highlight cloaked starships

08 October, 03:18
Ty Qinfinity πŸ™ for verifying you had a strange storm in Arizona. Wasn't it weird?!? 6-hours of lightning is NOT natural. Those are our warriors in Space battling for us. God bless them πŸ’ž

Enclose a GIF from Gene Decode's description of weather wars in China.

I live by the Pacific ocean & for 2 weeks solid we had this brownish gray cloudy fog. It WASN'T natural. The demons don't have many weapons left but they like to "depress" Humanity with "gray" weather because some demons feed off our sadness, sorrows, anguish, etc.

Every day it's a Sunny Day now, I think "Victory to the Light" because THAT'S the natural weather for where I live.

Again, thanks for the confirm! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ🌹

08 October, 03:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
You're welcome Kat. I didn't know what to think of it until the read the article. I had heard they were fighting the dark ones over our heads and that storm sure felt like that was the case.

When was the Gene Decode video? Do you have a link to it? There is so much information being pushed, it is hard to keep up.

Thank you Kat. Keep up the great work. I know we have won, I too feel it. πŸŒ„πŸ’ͺ FYI, I chose the strength symbol (muscle) and the sunrise icon posted instead.