Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 01:55
Enclose my latest blog
for those who have so kindly asked me to πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 03:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
08 October, 03:44
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I’m on the East Coast, have you ever had lightening that was just - silent? No thunder, no rain, just clouds and lightening. I dont think it was heat lightening, it happened for the second time that Ive personally seen a few weeks ago, I dont temember ever seeing heat lightening in September. I saw it once last year and then again a few weeks ago. It was not at all sporatic, it was almost constant. I thought it was weird, but everyone I know wrote it off as notmal. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ My first thought was a battle in the sky, but like I said, no noise at all.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
You were correct, Jessica. It WAS a battle in the sky!
Thank you for sharing πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ
04:44 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kat istheSea3, click on at the bottom under it