Enclose my latest blog
for those who have so kindly asked me to πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

https://operationdisclosur...
01:55 PM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 October, 10:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Oh, wow, Kat! Great job! Loved reading your blog! You've got great writing skills and style! I feel like I am in conversation when I read your words. That's not easy to do.
Thank you for your research and for pulling all those pieces together!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Kenner @Blondie
09 October, 02:22
Kat, way to go on all your hard work!! Look for you and your articles each day!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 October, 12:53
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
Bless your heart, Catherine, for taking the time to post.
It means everything to me to CONNECT with peeps.
Thank you so much πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜½πŸŒŸ

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 October, 06:27
From the article:

I want to reiterateβ€”Space Force and the Secret Space Program are literally saving our lives. Thank God. Thank every blessed warrior.

FYI, when Space warriors are wounded, and they get massively wounded, they are restored with Med Beds and then, go back into battle.

They are fierce. They are awesome. They are Divine warriors.

08 October, 07:34
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Yes they are. Ty πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸπŸ’ͺ

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 03:01
MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
08 October, 07:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yeah, I was in Koreatown on Wilshire when that storm hit. The lightning was very unusual and a bit scary. I got off the street ASAP.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
08 October, 08:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
YES, I live in N. AZ & Mon. Morn. had Thunderstorms to remember. Very Unusual.

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
08 October, 02:32
Read that on op.disclosure this morning...was wondering if that was you lol. Good to know. I read all your posts there on their "all news" page, and go there every morning for many many moons now...good stuff!

08 October, 02:40
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
God bless you, Joyce.
That means the world to me.
Ty πŸ™πŸ’“πŸŒ·

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
08 October, 02:31
I think the ships are being held and checked for LOTS of nefarious things like fentanyl, adrenochrome, illicit drugs of all kinds, trafficking victims, guns, bombs.....

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
08 October, 05:13
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
08 October, 05:13
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 October, 02:22
One thing that I have read is the assertion that the cargo ships are being checked for human trafficking victims.

I try not to forget the those victims. It is easier to feel things personally and get focused on that.

Even knowing when you look at the whole picture, the amount of evil being exposed to the light is unthinkable.

08 October, 02:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Agree, Mars One. Have posted that point a few times.
ALL cargo ships are being checked for Human Trafficking,
Children, bodies, bombs, adrenochrome, drugs, etc.
WE MUST NEVER EVER EVER FORGET
THE TRAFFICKED MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ’”
But the overall Op, as they say,
is to CRASH & DEMOLISH the entire deep state demon matrix.
Not with force,
but with "Special Forces,
too unconventional to be called conventional" ~ JFK
And WHERE does it hurt demons most?
In their money.
Control.
THEY are not in control anymore.
Patriots are in control πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸ

#NCSWIC
#justice
#STARLINK
#QFS
#NESARAGESARA
#godwon
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 October, 04:54
Maybe they are looking for more other nefarious things also?
Over a million do not want to go to Prison or Executed?

It is a real War but in such a layered form of disclosure I do not understand?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 October, 02:10
Thanks for sharing. Your blog pulls a lot of things together which we get in a piecemeal fashion otherwise.

08 October, 02:49
Truly appreciate your kind words πŸ™πŸ’“πŸŒΉ