Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 01:55
Enclose my latest blog
for those who have so kindly asked me to πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 03:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kamui Shirou @b0yzero
Yeah, I was in Koreatown on Wilshire when that storm hit. The lightning was very unusual and a bit scary. I got off the street ASAP.
07:32 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by b0yzero in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 October, 12:36
In response Kamui Shirou to his Publication
Thank you for your report