Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 01:55
Enclose my latest blog
for those who have so kindly asked me to πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 03:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
Agreed that the storm was really crazy electrical here in AZ where I live around metro area. Came up rather suddenly also. Was very grateful for the rain that came with it. We are still getting the chemtrailing relentlessly here since then also. SO weary of this pollution.
03:23 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 03:26
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Did you also receive a tornado warning?

I don't believe the chemtrailing is for nefarious purposes. I was told once it was to highlight cloaked starships

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 October, 04:08
I got a message from an Anon friend and he said in the text that Negative48 is saying they are doing it with HCQ...Sounds like a White Hat move no?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ or just crazy? LOL

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
08 October, 11:42
No, I don't recall a tornado warning only severe thunderstorm warning. As for the chemtrails, spraying with anything is egregrious in my mind. I know there was iron oxide in it because the sunset went to red clouds. So no, don't believe it was HCQ nor that the white hats are doing it.