Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 01:55
Enclose my latest blog
for those who have so kindly asked me to πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸŒΊ

https://operationdisclosur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 October, 03:01
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
MUST READ AND SHARE PATRIOTS πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

πŸ‘‰FYI In the article, Kat mentions a crazy storm in Southern California Monday night. I live in Arizona and we received a "TORNADO WARNING," which I have never seen previously, and we had the same lightning and thunderstorm. That was the scariest storm I have ever experienced, and I have witnessed firsthand many tornadoes in the past.

πŸ‘‰KAT: "I wanted to mention Space Force because the other night we had a ferocious lightning and thunder storm where I live in S. CA. We were grateful for the rain, but there was something decidedly odd about the storm.

Gene Decode says the deep state demons take a naturally occurring weather event and accelerate and inflate it.

We had lightning for 6 hours. I’ve never seen anything like it.

πŸ‘‰The next day I received a text from someone who told me there had been a massive battle just overhead and the lightning flashes were part of the fallout and cover up."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
YES, I live in N. AZ & Mon. Morn. had Thunderstorms to remember. Very Unusual.
08:08 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SunnySmiles in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 October, 08:18
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
This is AMAZING, Sunny. So many people took note of THAT storm because it was unusual, out of the ordinary, not "normal."

Now we know it's because there was a ferocious "battle in the sky" going on & those lightning streaks, that went on for me in CA for 6-HOURS, were either weapons or fallout from weapons or something else we don't yet know about πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ž

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
08 October, 08:18
I live on a Mt. Since 07. Not UNcommon for me to be sitting on couch & FEELING the earth shake. Hum? There has been "Roadwork" going on pretty much the entire time I've been here. Doing something UNDER the roadway. Wonder what that's about? Frequently they dig up what was just dug up a year or two ago. Seem ODD to you? does to me. This is BIDEN town. Still see bo stickers. Recently saw sticker: "I gave my Trump check to Biden".
Say WHAT? Many here Asleep. Don't even know TUNNELS are being dug.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 October, 12:33
They will awaken soon