Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots, whenever you’re feeling down, think about how many lives/souls you’ve saved.

This war is real.

You are one of the Heroes.

#godsarmy
12:08 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 02:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you for saying this. I have been very down lately. I was on the Trafficking channel the other night and couldn't sleep for more than hour intervals. I would sleep an hour, then wake up, then sleep an hour, then wake up. I am so tired that I think today I will just rest. I have been fighting off a deep depression but your words will keep me going. I have never been more proud to be among all of you here. I love you all so much. We share the same hearts for humanity. I never thought I would find kindred spirits in this world. That is a miracle in and of itself. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
23 September, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 October, 03:28
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
American Pie - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupAmerican Pie · Don McLeanThe Best Of Don McLean℗ A Capitol Records Release; ℗ 1971 Capitol Records, LLCReleased o...

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
23 September, 10:40
I've seen my youngest son once in over a year..him and his wife got the vac and he didn't believe the election was stolen..it's hard to go through all this mess and the deep state never lets up. I want it all exposed so bad and hope he sees where I was right all along.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 02:20
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I wish I could have saved my own . . . brother, mom, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, their spouses . . . I tried so hard with the help of my teenager but to no avail. It will always hurt like hell that I couldn't help them.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 September, 10:06
We Know It Has To Be This Way, Just Hard Watching The Best Country In The World Going Down Like This! I Just Don’t Understand How People Can Hate Their Own Country! They Should Be Proud! And How Can People Asleep Not See It! Just One Picture Of The Border, Or Afghanastan, Or This Vaxs Killing People! Just At A Loss For Words, Which Is Big For Me! So Sad!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 September, 10:11
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
well...
When there's no real Justice...

People start to hate everything...

Trust me...

I KNOW

Krista King @King0426
23 September, 10:01
thank you it does get taxing

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
23 September, 10:01

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 09:59
Nana thinks that God made sure that the right ppl were here at the right time.
I was confused as a child about the 144,000 in the Bible, how could God only save that few, but I have come to believe that they were the ones he sent here to wake up the rest of the world.

God never makes a mistake!

Love Life @FullwithHope
25 September, 04:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe I´m wrong, but in my opinion are the so called "144.000 chosen one" the 144 immortal cells behind the Thymus gland in every human body, of which nobody knows.

And, .....for me the so called "Chosen one" are a wonderful example for the same pattern over and over again the controllers have created - to split the people and to caress their ego and it works, even when you are a christian.

But that doesn't make any sense in the teaching of god or within the knowledge of the relationships in our electromagnetic water world. Bc god is the aether, he is the water that connects us all. That´s why no one is above another, bc in the world of god it is impossible -> the aether is coded.

The Bible has been revised. The "Christians" have to be careful.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 September, 04:31

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 September, 04:13
I am not a hero Doq. Just an Anon.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 September, 06:36
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Thank you Doq.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 September, 02:51
We are all trying, in whatever way we can ... thank you for the kind words, -- and right back at 'cha!

You are such an inspiration to us all DoQ, so appreciated!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 04:22
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
He is, and YOU are so sweet, still really appreciate your message earlier. Very kind.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
23 September, 02:35
Humans being human caring for one another Natural instinct in most species

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 02:33

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 September, 01:33
Cured to a few. The rest look at me blank stare.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
23 September, 12:45
Being A 24/7 Anon Is Like Getting Up In The Morning To Go To A Job You Just Hate. Don't Have To Like It To Do It.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 September, 12:36
cool 🤗

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
23 September, 12:26
Yep. A mind changed, is a life saved. Eyes opened, life saved. Shaken awake, life saved. List goes on and on. Not all heroes wear capes. Some smash keys.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
23 September, 12:21
I certainly hope I have saved some lives/souls.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 September, 12:20
I try to wake people up, but I'm afraid most of them aren't listening!!! What really surprises me though, is that it's my grandchildren who seem to be listening & waking up the most! From almost the youngest (which is 7 yrs. old) to the oldest (which is 15 yrs.old). They are what makes me happy & keeps me going!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 September, 12:26
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
And that's EXACTLY why the communists start indoctrinating our children in kindergarten; it's very easy to shape a child's mind.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
23 September, 12:15
I'll never shut up. When I see the ah ha moment light their eyes, I know that they know. #PawnsNoMore United we stand. 🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 September, 12:09
myself, not many, cause everyone thinks I’m nutz

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 September, 01:26
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
lol - I've been considered a nut forever. It's comforting to know I'm not alone!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 September, 01:56
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Haha join the club!