Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 12:08
Patriots, whenever you’re feeling down, think about how many lives/souls you’ve saved.

This war is real.

You are one of the Heroes.

#godsarmy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
We Know It Has To Be This Way, Just Hard Watching The Best Country In The World Going Down Like This! I Just Don’t Understand How People Can Hate Their Own Country! They Should Be Proud! And How Can People Asleep Not See It! Just One Picture Of The Border, Or Afghanastan, Or This Vaxs Killing People! Just At A Loss For Words, Which Is Big For Me! So Sad!
10:06 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 September, 10:11
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
well...
When there's no real Justice...

People start to hate everything...

Trust me...

I KNOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 02:24
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Even when you get justice they take it away. My husband is the victim of a violent crime. He was shot at point blank range with a shotgun in a car jacking. The 2 people responsible got long sentences with no parole. I found out that Bush Jr. let one out and Soetoro let the other one out. I wouldn't have even known to check on their status if it wasn't for learning from George Webb. We even got a piece of mail delivered to our house with the shooter's name on it . . . I guess letting us know that they know where we are. Yeah, there is no justice. I have had to live with a broken man for 20 plus years . . . my kids a broken dad and he can't even have the peace of knowing he is safe.