Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 12:08
Patriots, whenever you’re feeling down, think about how many lives/souls you’ve saved.

This war is real.

You are one of the Heroes.

#godsarmy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 09:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana thinks that God made sure that the right ppl were here at the right time.
I was confused as a child about the 144,000 in the Bible, how could God only save that few, but I have come to believe that they were the ones he sent here to wake up the rest of the world.

God never makes a mistake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
Maybe I´m wrong, but in my opinion are the so called "144.000 chosen one" the 144 immortal cells behind the Thymus gland in every human body, of which nobody knows.

And, .....for me the so called "Chosen one" are a wonderful example for the same pattern over and over again the controllers have created - to split the people and to caress their ego and it works, even when you are a christian.

But that doesn't make any sense in the teaching of god or within the knowledge of the relationships in our electromagnetic water world. Bc god is the aether, he is the water that connects us all. That´s why no one is above another, bc in the world of god it is impossible -> the aether is coded.

The Bible has been revised. The "Christians" have to be careful.
04:38 AM - Sep 25, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 10:38
In response Love Life to her Publication
He is the formation of all into ONE and in collaboration each are pieces of HE.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 10:36
In response Love Life to her Publication
When I connect with God there are many things in religion in the Bible that dont make sense to me and I dont feel coming from him.
I have never put my faith in a book, sorry for all that offends, but I have all my life just talked direct to God.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 September, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I didn't know that...

hmmm...