Doq Holliday @doqholliday
A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.
12:11 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 March, 07:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I kind of understand the frustration. After all, it's been over two years. But I've never given up on the movement nor on President Trump. Humbly, I understand I'm not going to know everything that is going on nor should I. There are more important people behind the scenes making things happen. When I do feel frustrated (mainly, because family and friends are getting sick from the vax or they mock me for trying to plant seeds of information or they think I'm crazy), I step away for a little bit. I did just that recently. Took a trip to visit family, came back 10 days later, and holy sh*t, there's talk of Trump getting arrested! I'm stocking up on more popcorn. I just have to remember to pray and have faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 March, 10:19
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Understood.

I have 3 family members in the hospital right now. One is on life support (her hubbie is at home by himself with Altzheimer's because the adult kids are ignoring the situation as of last Friday, expecting others to help, but doing nothing themselves). One had surgery (her nazi doctor experiments on her every 6 months for scaring her with lies because she has good insurance), and the 3rd one tried to kill herself over drugs.

So worn down from it all right now, but gotta get up and work all day to keep going.

I can't look at any popcorn right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 March, 07:07
My insight says most here are in touch with God on the daily and feel in good hands and faith.

This is a social platform where we discuss the world stage.

Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
19 March, 06:50
Claiming spiritual high ground on AU sure feels like a push to divide. AU is the last place that this info needs to posted IMO

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 March, 08:11 (E)
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
This original post is dated 4.1.21.

Was it supposed to be a joke back in 2021?

I don't acknowledge April 1 as a special joke day...so perhaps I am missing the attempted delivery of a joke.

I am not a person who intentionally sets up someone to play a joke, especially on a specific day.

My humor is natural... unexpected...that is the best kind of humor... unexpected.
It just comes out natural.

I love to laugh and I laugh a lot. But talkin' about the abyss ain't a laughin' matter.

I have always met special Souls around these parts.
We have each other's backs.
Let Us Continue To Spread Love, Kindness For
Each Other Casting ALL Negativities Into The Sea
Through Christ Jesus Amen.

💕🙏💕👍💕🙏💕

ALL Things Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
Patriot Warriors
Take Names, Kick Dragon.
Dispatch Negativities.
Amen And Amen. 💕🙏💕

💕🙏💕👍💕🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

💕🙏💕👍💕🙏💕

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
19 March, 06:49
agreed
God is good..and good morning

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 06:37
The Spirit of God is WITHIN Us; BUT A Lot of People have been PROGRAMMED by Organized Religion to View God as External to themselves.
Jesus said, "The Kingdom of the Father is WITHIN You, but Men Do Not See It." If You Look for it Here and There (Outside Yourself) You will NOT See It.
It's been 2,000 Years a People Still Do Not See It!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
19 March, 06:45
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Start Fasting....and you will get close to God/Divine with you.💙

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
19 March, 07:09
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You're statement may be taken out of context because the word "you" in this sentence is plural. Please read the website discussion I'm posting here. A good deep dive. https://hermeneutics.stack...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 March, 06:30
Testify Doq. I think that it's a combination of a recent influx of newbies here and people who aren't entirely q'd in. It is true that that we have to take a long, hard look at ourselves.

"Ask not what your country can do for you..."

Think Mirror- Q

#KennedySunday

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 06:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
All "Government" is Ultimately Self-Government. Sovereign, Individuated Beings who have Simultaneously Cultivated their God-Given Creativity and Place it in Service to Humanity.
True Democracy is a Holographic Process through which the Self-Actualized Individual Places Him or Self into Service to the Spirit-That-Lives-and-Moves-in-All-Things.
Spiritual Democracy when Expressed in the Form of a Constitutional Republic is the Geo-Political Catalyst through which the Body of Christ is Realized Upon the Earth, HERE AND NOW!

"TRANCE"-FORM YOURSELF/"TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 March, 05:59
You're wrong - but it is for someone,

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
19 March, 05:49
People still after followers over truth! People still only following big name accounts instead of god and fellow patriots that need them.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 March, 05:44
Father God's Perfect Plan
IN
Father God's Perfect Timing.

That's How I Rock 'n Roll.💕🎶💕😎💕🌼

Thank You Father God! 💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus! 💕🙏💕

Enjoy Your Day! 💕🙏💕

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 March, 05:18 (E)
Albert Einstein, the illumined soul who gave us the formula for the synthesis of energy/spirit and matter through light, said this about the need for expanding consciousness (awareness)...

“A human being experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated ..a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.”

The Soul has the power to FREE the personality from its imprisoning self-consciousness. In the state of soul awareness, we recognize the indivisible web of life in which we exist and are called to serve its well-being. In this time of planetary crises, we can sense the forces of light pouring in and arousing the higher Self of humanity, the Christ consciousness. Because It IS the awakened inner divinity that will transform our suffering world into a realm permeated by peace, love, and truth. 💓God IS LOVE.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 March, 06:53
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Exactly! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
19 March, 05:10
🙏💓🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 March, 05:09
Remembering this “drama” is for the purpose of waking the masses is numero Uno. Got to let the POOP hit the fan and get ALL UP IN THEIR FACES.
Gonna try & get my chill on this week.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 March, 05:09
For God Is With Us by for KING & COUNTRY [Lyric Video] - YouTube

LYRICS DOWN BELOW ▼SUBSCRIBE: https://geni.us/SUB-2-LLV▼ GEAR I USE ▼CAMERA DRONE: https://geni.us/DBvg0SEDITING SOFTWARE: https://geni.us/EHngLCOMPUTER: htt...

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
19 March, 05:07
A. M. E. N. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 March, 05:07
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. You said the truth and that is all that matters. GOD is in full control of what is happening and taking place. I leave everything in GOD's very capable hands. He is leading the charge and allowing us to witness everything that is unfolding. Thank You GOD for everything. You are My Rock, My Refuge, My Protector, My Hiding Place, and My Salvation. I am nothing without You, Father. So I just want to say, "Thank You For Everything." I Love You with all that I am, and with You by my side, I have all that I need or want in my life.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 March, 05:14
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN !!

Law & Physics @physics171
19 March, 05:05
Need to learn Law and Physics.
Answers are there.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 March, 07:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes, learning means research and many questions and questioning everything,
poking prodding all that is not verified..
I don't believe anyone that tries their
hand at figuring out Q drops arrives at
being a Q expert

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 March, 05:00
We won’t hate you for speaking the truth!! If people can’t tell by now this has been happening then I don’t know what else to tell ‘em! It’s so obvious

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 March, 04:54

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 March, 04:51
Should be no hate...when truth be told...God bless you !

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 March, 04:45
We love you Doq

TrueView Patriot @TimA
30 July, 09:29
God told him

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
30 July, 04:20
I love AU. I love the people here. I don't know a better social network than AU. But I'm sad. It seems too pro-American to me. I understand the word patriot. But I feel a bit pushed away. It's the same:

USUSUS
APL
MAGA
AMERICA FIRST
MY FELLOW AMERICANS, THE STORM IS UPON US
ETC.

I see it everywhere.
If you knew how many Q Czech anons closely follow the American scene. They love you and root for you. The rest of the world too. Maybe there could be more of us here on AU if facebook didn't permanently block my account 3 times.

This has been bothering me for some time. I trust the plan. I believe in God's plan (worldwide). I know it's happening. Only here in Europe we don't have any great patriot like Trump and his team.
The pinnacle of all sadness was the island of Anonisland. The majority voted for privacy. Are we a sect? Are we over someone? Are we elite? Definitely not. We are unity.

Thanks to whoever read this. I had to get it out of me. I love you all.
WWG1WGA ❤️

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 March, 10:14
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
We pray for our brothers and sisters across the nations everyday. We are facing and fighting evil together. I hope you pray for us as well. We can't make it without God and us all uniting together. 🙏🙏 Love to you! ❤️❤️

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 March, 11:36
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
As an older, lifelong American, and a supporter of the U.S. Constitution...I would lay down life for my President (which happens to be Donald Trump)

However, I believe DJT has set up a network of other CHOSEN LEADERS to lead their own territories. Donald Trump is a President, and just a man... he is NOT saving the U.S. at the expense of other countries (which has been the case in the past)

The only heroes today are you and me, Patriot, and all others who would fight to the death for FREEDOM.

Many BLESSINGS...

WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 July, 02:19
Hate? Over a post? Get you act together man.
In addition.... your not being very helpful here.
How does God speak to you? How did you find out>?
And even the arrests were already made, but are still kept secret and somehow someone would 'find out'. What difference would it make?

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 July, 02:16
Birx book convinced me the arrest have happened. I think she chose life, for her treason charge, and he "book" is her publicly admitting her crimes.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 July, 02:14
Gotta learn that heart language💖 love ya DoQ😊

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 July, 03:25
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
How did you learn?

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
30 July, 02:06
Amen Amen Amen

This popped into my feed just now
I haven't seen this before

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 July, 03:26
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Have you learned how God speaks to you?
Maybe help the others that are falling and tell them how you did?
Instead of this meaningless reply?

arba happihr @arba
30 July, 02:02
Whoa!
I didn't know you could read minds
Here is what I know,
There is NO "ALL" in everything
Trying to keep the energy positive
No room for hate in Make America Great Again!
Peace and Love Warriors!
Good Work!

🙌🤗😇💓

Debby Utz Taylor @DebbyUtzTaylor
29 January, 12:46
Amen 🙏

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 July, 03:27
In response Debby Utz Taylor to her Publication

William Moon @kpmtps
12 April, 01:15
I couldn't agree more, thanks for the encouraging post!

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 July, 03:27
In response William Moon to his Publication