Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 12:11
A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
19 March, 07:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I kind of understand the frustration. After all, it's been over two years. But I've never given up on the movement nor on President Trump. Humbly, I understand I'm not going to know everything that is going on nor should I. There are more important people behind the scenes making things happen. When I do feel frustrated (mainly, because family and friends are getting sick from the vax or they mock me for trying to plant seeds of information or they think I'm crazy), I step away for a little bit. I did just that recently. Took a trip to visit family, came back 10 days later, and holy sh*t, there's talk of Trump getting arrested! I'm stocking up on more popcorn. I just have to remember to pray and have faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Understood.

I have 3 family members in the hospital right now. One is on life support (her hubbie is at home by himself with Altzheimer's because the adult kids are ignoring the situation as of last Friday, expecting others to help, but doing nothing themselves). One had surgery (her nazi doctor experiments on her every 6 months for scaring her with lies because she has good insurance), and the 3rd one tried to kill herself over drugs.

So worn down from it all right now, but gotta get up and work all day to keep going.

I can't look at any popcorn right now.
10:19 AM - Mar 20, 2023
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 March, 01:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I'll keep you, and all of us, in my prayers that the end of this movie will be soon.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 March, 02:20
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
thank you so very much., Appreciate it.