Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 12:11
A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
30 July, 04:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I love AU. I love the people here. I don't know a better social network than AU. But I'm sad. It seems too pro-American to me. I understand the word patriot. But I feel a bit pushed away. It's the same:

USUSUS
APL
MAGA
AMERICA FIRST
MY FELLOW AMERICANS, THE STORM IS UPON US
ETC.

I see it everywhere.
If you knew how many Q Czech anons closely follow the American scene. They love you and root for you. The rest of the world too. Maybe there could be more of us here on AU if facebook didn't permanently block my account 3 times.

This has been bothering me for some time. I trust the plan. I believe in God's plan (worldwide). I know it's happening. Only here in Europe we don't have any great patriot like Trump and his team.
The pinnacle of all sadness was the island of Anonisland. The majority voted for privacy. Are we a sect? Are we over someone? Are we elite? Definitely not. We are unity.

Thanks to whoever read this. I had to get it out of me. I love you all.
WWG1WGA ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
We pray for our brothers and sisters across the nations everyday. We are facing and fighting evil together. I hope you pray for us as well. We can't make it without God and us all uniting together. 🙏🙏 Love to you! ❤️❤️
10:14 AM - Mar 20, 2023
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it