Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 12:11
A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Testify Doq. I think that it's a combination of a recent influx of newbies here and people who aren't entirely q'd in. It is true that that we have to take a long, hard look at ourselves.

"Ask not what your country can do for you..."

Think Mirror- Q

#KennedySunday
06:30 PM - Mar 19, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 06:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
All "Government" is Ultimately Self-Government. Sovereign, Individuated Beings who have Simultaneously Cultivated their God-Given Creativity and Place it in Service to Humanity.
True Democracy is a Holographic Process through which the Self-Actualized Individual Places Him or Self into Service to the Spirit-That-Lives-and-Moves-in-All-Things.
Spiritual Democracy when Expressed in the Form of a Constitutional Republic is the Geo-Political Catalyst through which the Body of Christ is Realized Upon the Earth, HERE AND NOW!

"TRANCE"-FORM YOURSELF/"TRANCE"-FORM THE WHIRLED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 March, 07:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Trance Form The Whirled. 🔥

You R giving US the new language to help US express our new, 5D/ 54/ LOVE reality.