Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 12:11
A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
19 March, 06:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Claiming spiritual high ground on AU sure feels like a push to divide. AU is the last place that this info needs to posted IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
This original post is dated 4.1.21.

Was it supposed to be a joke back in 2021?

I don't acknowledge April 1 as a special joke day...so perhaps I am missing the attempted delivery of a joke.

I am not a person who intentionally sets up someone to play a joke, especially on a specific day.

My humor is natural... unexpected...that is the best kind of humor... unexpected.
It just comes out natural.

I love to laugh and I laugh a lot. But talkin' about the abyss ain't a laughin' matter.

I have always met special Souls around these parts.
We have each other's backs.
Let Us Continue To Spread Love, Kindness For
Each Other Casting ALL Negativities Into The Sea
Through Christ Jesus Amen.

πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

ALL Things Through
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
Patriot Warriors
Take Names, Kick Dragon.
Dispatch Negativities.
Amen And Amen. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

08:11 PM - Mar 19, 2023 (E)
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it