Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 12:11
A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
I love AU. I love the people here. I don't know a better social network than AU. But I'm sad. It seems too pro-American to me. I understand the word patriot. But I feel a bit pushed away. It's the same:

USUSUS
APL
MAGA
AMERICA FIRST
MY FELLOW AMERICANS, THE STORM IS UPON US
ETC.

I see it everywhere.
If you knew how many Q Czech anons closely follow the American scene. They love you and root for you. The rest of the world too. Maybe there could be more of us here on AU if facebook didn't permanently block my account 3 times.

This has been bothering me for some time. I trust the plan. I believe in God's plan (worldwide). I know it's happening. Only here in Europe we don't have any great patriot like Trump and his team.
The pinnacle of all sadness was the island of Anonisland. The majority voted for privacy. Are we a sect? Are we over someone? Are we elite? Definitely not. We are unity.

Thanks to whoever read this. I had to get it out of me. I love you all.
WWG1WGA ❤️
04:20 PM - Jul 30, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreGeronimo in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
20 March, 11:36
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
As an older, lifelong American, and a supporter of the U.S. Constitution...I would lay down life for my President (which happens to be Donald Trump)

However, I believe DJT has set up a network of other CHOSEN LEADERS to lead their own territories. Donald Trump is a President, and just a man... he is NOT saving the U.S. at the expense of other countries (which has been the case in the past)

The only heroes today are you and me, Patriot, and all others who would fight to the death for FREEDOM.

Many BLESSINGS...

WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
20 March, 10:14
We pray for our brothers and sisters across the nations everyday. We are facing and fighting evil together. I hope you pray for us as well. We can't make it without God and us all uniting together. 🙏🙏 Love to you! ❤️❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 March, 09:13

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
19 March, 08:21
We are all connected.. word wide.. but I do believe what happens in the US is the epicenter of sorts.. if the US was to fall so would the world.. if the US wins this war, and we will!! the ripple will go world wide, we will all win… Yes this is a globe war!
Peace and love!

Not Important @Notimportant
19 March, 06:20
My fellow brothers & sisters of all COUNTRIES, CONTINENTS & LAND MASSES...we are connected in the greatest of divine LOVE...WE FACE THIS STORM TOGETHER AS ONE UNIFIED BODY OF LOVE!

Let's RIDE!

Love you all equally & stand with you all in honor✨☀️💙👍🏻🌹🕊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 March, 06:12
There is no such thing as too patriotic in the USA. I never even heard of the concept until now. It has to do with American exceptionalism- a very real thing. We would die and have died to protect the freedoms we enjoy here as well as protecting the freedom of people from countries all across the world. All of that said, WWG1WGA. No country gets left behind. I know that I very much appreciate the efforts of our Truth seekers abroad and I bet the Q Team does too. Don't take our greatness too personally. It is what it is. 🇺🇸

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 March, 06:12
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
🙏☝️🌎☝️🙏
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴👀💥💯🌎🤍🏁🤍
I am sorry u feel that way, we always include:
Where We Go One We Go All World Wide
WWG1WGA WW
I Love U for being here and wherever ur from too.
All ur family friends and strangers u pass are all part of "Us".
Have A Great Awakening patriot!...U rock!!!
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴👀💥💯🌎🤍🏁🤍

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
19 March, 09:12
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I’m not here to divide but to unite Worldwide Brothers and Sisters! This Movement includes The Universe actually! It’s bigger than you can imagine! Think bigger! I resonate 100% with your Post! Worldwide Together we Win! Unity! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 March, 06:07
WE ARE ALL ONE !! CHILDREN AND WARRIORS FOR GOD GODS CHILDREN ARE EVERYWHERE PATRIOTS STAND AGAINST EVIL IN AMERICA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD
GOD V/S SATAN GOOD V/S EVIL
LOVE TO ALL OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS EVERYWHERE WWG1WGA WW

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 March, 06:06
❤️🥰🙏🏼
#wwg1wga -WW

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 March, 06:00
We are ONE. No one above the other. Patriots worldwide all have a place here. Unity and love kill evil. Glad you’re here ❤️🙏👊🔥

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
19 March, 05:33
I Love You And Yours
Patriot Warrior!
💕🙏💕👍💕🇨🇿💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎💕🌼

There IS No Division
With Patriot Warriors.
Patriot Warriors ARE United
Around OUR Terra Firma.

I Know No One That
Considers One Above
Another Because
We Are ALL Father God's
Children Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah.

No Matter Where You Live...
When You Stand With Trump, Trumpsters Stand With You. You Are My Brother And Sister, Together We Make Terra Firma Great
In Jesus Name Amen! 💕🙏💕

My Patriot Warrior Prayer:

"In Repentance
Father God Creator YHVH
ALL Things Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
We Pray To
Stay Focused...
Stay The Course...
Most Importantly...
Stay Happy Father God.
Thank You Father God, Thank You Jesus For Your Mercy, Grace And
Many Blessings Upon
Your Children Through
Your Precious Son
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah Amen. 💕🙏💕

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 March, 05:28

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 March, 05:22
🙏❤️🤗🕊️We love you too. We are all family here. No one is above another. We were all brought together for a reason. Family is everything. Doesn't matter where we come from. We are all one united family across the world.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 06:13
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen! 🙏 😀 💕

David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 March, 05:19
The plan to save the world from the elites who control us through the Central Banks, media, puppet governments, and Hollywood was initiated by JFK and the US military sixty years ago. The CIA was the first target, since they were responsible for carrying out the evil plans of the Cabal. The CIA organized the overthrow of governments, false flags like the Gulf of Tonkin incident that brought America into the Vietnam War, & other destabilizing acts.
The CIA murdered JFK before he could act, but key people in US military intelligence kept the plan alive. Eventually, 17 countries formed an international alliance that became the Q team. The list of countries included Russia, Poland, Yugoslavia, & others. Since Trump, the alliance has destroyed the network of child trafficking rings operating out of DUMBS connected by tunnels using 2000+ mph maglev trains. Central banks kicked out of every country. Governments replaced.
America has been the leader, but it's a worldwide effort.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 March, 05:18
THANK Q FOR YOUR KIND AND SUPPORTIVE WORDS

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 March, 05:11
If you love God, freedom, family and your country, Than you are a Patriot no matter where you are from. WWG1WGA

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 July, 04:27
There's no such thing as "too pro-American". As America goes, so goes the rest of the plane[t].

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 July, 04:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
10:10 🥰

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 March, 06:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I agree.