Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣
07:16 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
14 April, 08:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Right. Enjoy polio and smallpox. German Measles or Rubella can affect an unborn baby and cause birth defects, both physical and mental. Scarlet Fever can cause your heart to enlarge. Regular vaccines, not RNA vaccines, help the immune system to build up a defense against the disease. A partially or totally dead virus is injected into your system, and your immune system builds antibodies. That is how it's supposed to work. About 30 years ago, the standards got lax. And that is why we have the problems we have now. Big Pharma needs to be held accountable for their lack of high standards.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 April, 03:08
That would be great but I think the mNRA shots are really being distributed as there are so many adverse reactions being reported. I take HCQ and do not believe adverse reactions are a concern with it. IMO, some are getting the mRNA and our military is getting the HCQ. T or F. IDK. Just and opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
11 April, 09:53
I’m not sure how well known it is, but HCQ decalcifies the body among many other things. If you get people to volintarily decalcify their own pineal glands from all that buildup, they’ll be waking up all on their own and not even realize it. It’s quite genius. No surprise coming from 45.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
11 April, 10:02
In response Steve Smith to his Publication
Would also exain why they were so against it other than the vaccine being their plan

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 April, 12:22

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
11 April, 12:21
Yeah, and come July 4th,
When Biden thinks everyone will be under his FUNVAX spell
with an altered GodGene
in reality everyone is healed and resists!

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 March, 07:19
😂😂😂OMG!! I suspected that! I love Potus!! 🙏❤️🙏

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
30 March, 04:46
We know of 2 people that went into anaphylactic shock. One survived, the other one didnt. We also know a lady who got Bells Palsy a few days after receiving the vaccine. Once you get BP it stays in your body and surfaces over and over.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
30 March, 04:34
just say NO .

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 March, 01:41
I won´t say hilarious but probably !! I said few weeks ago : what if the vax is just a placebo or better ; HCQ : we know that HCQ is the treatment and the vax for coronavirus . And HCQ cures cancer, diabetes..... what if ????

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 March, 01:08
since EUA is exclusively available for a product when an alternate pharmacological treatment is not available, and the efficacy of HCQ/ZPac is known, your theory may not be too far off...

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 March, 11:43
That or a placebo are the only things that make sence coming from POTUS with WHats already having control of big Pharma as their deal for crimes against humanity.
Gates et al showed their plandemic hand years ago. If they have it all they know it all including Hqc zinc ivermectin etc. efficacy.
Just cant see them sitting back and watching first responders, military, police, -our most patriotic and best trained citizens become so immune compromised from the VAX that the next round of any flu type fully comprises or kills them. talk about aiding and abetting the enemy...right?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 March, 01:00
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
But what about all of the negative reactions that are happening?

Magali Gattereau @Gatmag
30 March, 10:40
I have thought about that.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 March, 01:32
well that is a nice thought - but people are dying (over 3000 in the states alone) - and more are getting injured. a friend of the family got sick on the 2nd jab - her arm swelled up, she was throwing up, fever - for a good week. a family member was fine w/the first jab - #2 he was sick for 2 days. my dear friend has 3 people she knows who got sick including one who has continued neurological damage. she also has 2 friends who had "out of body" like experiences after receiving the vax. this is the one issue causing me the most pause and confusion. normally i am able to put things together w/this plan - but not this one.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 March, 05:20
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
dear Lord!
im so sorry! and “out of body” like experiences?? thats so bizarre!! makes me think of gates Funvaxx...
how dreadful

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 March, 01:30
I sure hope you are right about this. I don't want to lose all of my loved ones.

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
30 March, 01:03
For those of you that say it violates informed consent to replace the vax with HCQ, I have just one question, would you rather people be tricked by somethiing good or tricked by something bad? If it's not a good vax then it's bad right? Do you think they are infoming people it's bad? They aren't informing them of anything. They never do. I know, I know, it's extremely hard to think anything good could possibly happen in this shitty situation, but try. For all of Humanity.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 01:02
It would be like everything else he has done. Nana isnt taking it either but I wouldnt doubt it or a second,

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 11:23
One of the older guys in my neighborhood said he felt like he was coming down with the flu but he got better. Can’t remember if it was his first or second shot

However, my near 19-year-old dog (near 133) took some medicine with ivermectin in it upon my insistence and she’s doing quite well!✅🌷🕊💯💯💯🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
30 March, 04:45
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Ivermectin is typically one of the medications used in heart worm pills for dogs. Got to be careful about dosage, and VERY careful with cats.

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Willow My dogo @Willow5
30 March, 01:07
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
the animals all had a good immune reaction to covid and died when exposed to the common cold. based on what happened to the animals if the vax is mRNA we have a problem.

John Washington @KeysMarg
29 March, 10:53
S LAKE is a Drive down a Brazilian Down Under type Tattoo :)

Send COD Bonzii Tree

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 10:50
do you know that if you are 65+ you get a booster flu shot. WTF

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
29 March, 10:40
Unfortunately one of my elderly aunts became very ill after the second shot. She had a high fever, chills and other severe flu like symptoms. She is normally healthy and walks a lot to get exercise and even took tai chi classes. She is 82. She is recovering slowly at this point.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
29 March, 09:54
my father has dementia and near alzheimer’s..., now over 1 month after 2nd moderna shot and i haven’t seen him this good in over a year.,, for a second i thought it was the cure.., now well....,,

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 12:47
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
i would read the book "Hemp Oil A - Z" for dementia & ALZHEIMERS. It "REGENERATES NERVE CELLS." GOD HEAL your Dad in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 April, 02:38
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
Maybe its Trumps good vaccine.
Makes sense, trump infiltrated all the vax companies with a dose of hydroxychloroquine.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
29 March, 09:24
That's my hope because I have family and friends that took it. I'm actually shocked at all the people taking it.

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
29 March, 08:30
im gonna have to say i know alot of people in my town that have gotten the vax and no reports of deaths or side effects...However im still not getting the vax! Population 10 thousandish ...in this southern part of Georgia. I have friends that are RN,PA and they have taken them... but Im like to each their own!

Angela Sue @Angiesue1725
13 May, 09:20
In response ylady ylady_y to her Publication
im a nurse in PA...no way in hell am I getting the vax!

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 08:22
i alwsys hoped that the bad shit was swaped out for good stuff. but i know 2 people that got sick after the first shot. one violent reaction. both ypung healthy peeps. I am strongly opposed to any vax. I had a viloent reaction to my first vax in the 50s and never had another vax until a flu shot a couple years ago. had a bad case of the flu that year snd wont ever do it agsin. I profess natural aids and clean living to ward off disease
so confused on all the mixed messages. not sure why from Trump

ylady ylady_y @ylady78
29 March, 08:32
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
some of them said they got sick like they had the flu...but it got better. I dont know Ive never had a flu shot or the Flu either.

Amy 141 @TruthLibertyJustice
29 March, 08:09
That would violate the principle of informed consent. Well intended or not, beneficial or not, it would not be right. I don't find humor in tricking people. People need to be given accurate, truthful information in order to make wise decisions.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 March, 10:02
In response Amy 141 to her Publication
The vaccine is still in experimental stage until sometime in 2023. You either get the vaccine or a placebo, it's not your choice.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 March, 08:05
Ive though about that or just a flu vaccine

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
29 March, 07:52
Where's this line forming? BTW it's OTC in .MX.....go figure...