Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:16
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
my father has dementia and near alzheimer’s..., now over 1 month after 2nd moderna shot and i haven’t seen him this good in over a year.,, for a second i thought it was the cure.., now well....,,
09:54 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Everythingisfake in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 April, 02:38
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
Maybe its Trumps good vaccine.
Makes sense, trump infiltrated all the vax companies with a dose of hydroxychloroquine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 March, 12:47
i would read the book "Hemp Oil A - Z" for dementia & ALZHEIMERS. It "REGENERATES NERVE CELLS." GOD HEAL your Dad in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 11:14
It could be.
MODIFY DNA IS OF COURSE 2 WAY STREET.

But if OWNERS ARE NAZI, THEN YOU WILL GET NAZI SHOT... 🤣🤣🤣

RIGHT NOW I DONT BELIEVE ANYBODY WHO TRY TO PUSH THIS SHIT AGENDA. 🤷‍♀️

If i must choose between ADAPT and get waxxed, i in 1.000.000.000 time choose to ADAPT.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
29 March, 11:13
That makes me happy to hear such good news about your father as I'm sure it has been difficult on you. ❤️

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 March, 11:12
i like proof of this before and after vids, my stepdad has dementia he is not getting the injection if i have anything to do with it, how do we know this is legit? im not naysaying but i love the old guy to bits.. i want more than a post, i do not wish to cause offence