Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:16
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 08:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i alwsys hoped that the bad shit was swaped out for good stuff. but i know 2 people that got sick after the first shot. one violent reaction. both ypung healthy peeps. I am strongly opposed to any vax. I had a viloent reaction to my first vax in the 50s and never had another vax until a flu shot a couple years ago. had a bad case of the flu that year snd wont ever do it agsin. I profess natural aids and clean living to ward off disease
so confused on all the mixed messages. not sure why from Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ylady ylady_y @ylady78
some of them said they got sick like they had the flu...but it got better. I dont know Ive never had a flu shot or the Flu either.
08:32 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ylady78 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ylady ylady_y, click on at the bottom under it