Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:16
Don't vax ever. God gave us bodies with immune systems for a reason.

However, wouldn't it be hilarious if everyone getting the vax was getting the "Trump HCQ Vax"?

🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
30 March, 11:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That or a placebo are the only things that make sence coming from POTUS with WHats already having control of big Pharma as their deal for crimes against humanity.
Gates et al showed their plandemic hand years ago. If they have it all they know it all including Hqc zinc ivermectin etc. efficacy.
Just cant see them sitting back and watching first responders, military, police, -our most patriotic and best trained citizens become so immune compromised from the VAX that the next round of any flu type fully comprises or kills them. talk about aiding and abetting the enemy...right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
But what about all of the negative reactions that are happening?
01:00 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 April, 11:22
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Agree. Negative reactions to include greater than 2,000 deaths within 20days of receiving the vax are being reported. What dies DJT know or not know about the vax or at least the vax that his military is getting. Very conflicting indeed. "It's a horror movie"-as @GhostEzra has stated. It is a war, too
In prayer.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
31 March, 10:10
there is so much 'negative' reactions in MSM that I had wondered if they were pushing to halt the good! i still dont want it but it did make me think that I do haha

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
31 March, 06:29
I think its possible they did a switch. Military swapoed out pharmacy ones for Trump's good ones, then when Biden got in, they put out the crap ones. Might be why he expanded them to not just military jab sites. just a theory...

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
31 March, 01:28
Yes, keep thinking that too!! Seems people are having reactions! I will say that I have reactions to meds and natural things. I tried Ivermection, before Covid for suspected parasites and definitely had herx/detox reaction!
Who knows??? Still not getting vaxxed!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
31 March, 02:27
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
This is my concern as well. With multiple autoimmune and MTHFR gene mutations...not every "fix" is good for every body. I have adverse reactions to things that are supposed to be good for me. So I guess just keep praying for Med Beds! 🤦‍♀️